BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Rosalie C.
Hometown, WV
Love, Love, Love this service. Its so much easier and space saving to pin meal ideas, DIY tips, favorite articles. Anything you want to hold on to for later use.
Emily W.
One of the best websites every created. I can spend hours on this website without even realizing it. There are so many good ideas on here that I can't wait to try!
Karla R.
Brownsville, TX
I go to Pinterest for everything I do. Every birthday party, baby shower, and everything else I've done in the last year, I found ideas how to do it on Pinterest.
Holly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Every time I get on Pinterest I lose track of time because there is so much to see! I have used quite a few recipes and websites after pinning things on my board.
Marã­A P.
La Puente, CA
I love this app it gives me so many ideas on things I can do around the house or cook, its very helpful. ive probably planned a million parties in my head already!
Brittany W.
Quinlan, TX
I love it because you can see a lot of things. you can look up a lot of different things. you can look up stuff for your wedding. and stuff for your kids birthdsy
nicole c.
Cedar City, UT
Pinterest is basically another google but so much better on so many levels. Pinterest is something everyone falls in love with, so many great ideas for everything.
Stephanie M.
Lexington, KY
No matter what I am looking for I can always find it on Pinterest. There is also so many new ideas that I would have never known if I didn't see it on Pinterest.
Meryn P.
Dublin, OH
I love using pintrest! I find everything on there! If I don't know what to cook I go there, clothes, makeup, hair, everything! How tos! It's my all time favorite
Lindsey S.
This is the best and most versatile site to look on it has so many ideas for all kinds of taste. A great place to find ideas for the home or anything for that fact
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!