BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
DELISA D.
Pinterest is the best!! You can find any and everything on this site - from cooking to DIY projects to learning how to sew. This is my go to site. I love this!!!
NaToshya R.
Killeen, TX
So addicting... I lose myself on this site every day. I have boards with everything on it from Home schooling, gardening, cooking to DIY projects around the house.
kayla s.
Pooler, GA
LOOOOOOVE Pinterest. I get so many great ideas for EVERYTHING on there. It is seriously the best app ever invented. I don't know what i would do without Pinterest.
Kayti K.
LOVE Pinterest. it is so addicting and they have some amazing ideas. i have gotten so many craft ideas, party ideas, recipes, decorating tips and the list goes on.
Susan W.
Peoria, AZ
Pinterest has so many ideas for everything! It is a little time consuming though, once I start looking at it I don't want to stop. i wish they had this years ago!
TinaMarie B.
Barnegat, Nj
Best website for all your needs. Especially being a hairstylist it definitely gives me great ideas and good recipes. Pinterest is my go to website I visit everyday.
Frances D.
Granite Bay, CA
This website/app is really addicting! It's a necessity in your life. I have so many ideas from home decor to life quotes. It's a great site for ideas for anything!
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this cause I get a bunch of ideas of things I would love to get for myself and my son. It gives great ideas on a lot of different things. I am addicted to it
Theresa L.
Otisville, MI
A great place to share ideas, crafts, recipes, whatever! Just be careful not to spend too much time on it or you will never have time to try out what you've pinned!
Lisa N.
Jasper, GA
I'm obsessed with the Pinterest app on my phone and tablet. I love the recent updates; they've made the app much more user friendly. Definitely worth checking out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!