BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jamie H.
Metairie, LA
Pinterest is such a fun place to go online to look at gorgeous photos of anything and everything. Not only are the pics of beauty products, makeup application, nature, art and photography interesting, but they are helpful. Each picture is linked to the source. Once you click on a photo it will take you to a blog, a magazine or a product source where you can learn more and possibly purchase the products. You can really get lost in the beauty of Pinterest, relax and add the pictures (pins) to your own pages in order to view again and again. I have fun creating pages of pins that look beautiful together or that have a lot of interesting information. Pinterest is the most fun you can have online for free.
Lori B.
Melbourne, FL
Warning: Pinterest will eat your time in ways Facebook never dreamed of doing! I find myself using Pinterest for all sorts of things: hobby ideas, clothing and makeup examples, decorating 'looks', humor, information on all my interests... it's so widely used that you can find almost anything that interests you there. My one complaint is that the interface is very primitive -- you can't cross-pin to multiple boards, and you can only have five 'private' pin boards. I would like to see 'semi-private' boards that require invitation, as well as no limits on how many private boards you can make. I would also like to see the site add in some means to pin pages that you currently can't, such as pure-text pages.
Nicole L.
Marysville, WA
They have everything and anything your looking for! I love Pinterest! Theres tons of reviews you can look over or even make your own page to keep track of things you like!
Catherine B.
Natchitoches, LA
Pinterest is a great site with tons of potential for people just interested in sharing pictures and info in an organized fashions. The easy creation of "boards" makes it a great way for people to file away pictures, quotes, DIY projects, and cool outfits for further perusal. The only downside to Pinterest is that sometimes you and your friends go on "Pinning" kicks, which leaves everyone's feed swamped in pictures of women who recently lost enough weight to wear bikinis worry-free.
Kara H.
Norwalk, OH
I was quite confused with Pinterest at first. I didn't understand how it was any different then going to google and putting websites in your favorites. THEN I realized all of the possibilites, and now I am HOOKED! Every time I get on it I am instantly inspired to do EVERYTHING! Make tons of recipies, learn to sew, make my own cleaning supplies, decorate birthday parties, create endless activities to play with my toddler and the list goes on and on!! Being able to pin a picture helps to remember what each website you liked is and it keeps things organized by catagories you choose to name!! I can go on and on about my love for Pinterest but I'd rather just tell you to try it and get hooked like I did!! :)
Karen D.
Worcester, MA
I really like pinterest! I go there to get ideas and read articles on makeup and other things, but I don't go there all the time. Its a great app with a great a lot of good info.
Khrista H.
Pinterest is an app I can spend hours on a day absolutely love it lots of crafts hobbies basically anything an everything you want to do but probably don't have time for lol
Wendy R.
I used pinterest like crazy when I was planning my wedding. I got lots of ideas and chose my wedding colors. It also gave me ideas for poses to do for my wedding pictures.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love using Pinterest. I have gotten so many recipes and make-up diys from pinterest. It is my go to for crafting ideas and home remedies. I have found so many things on pinterest and will continue to use it. I do think it is a lot easier to use the app then on the website. When I'm on the website it looks like a jumbled mess but on the app everything is a little bit more organized. If any changes are made they need to do it to the website and not the app.
Natasha P.
I absolutely love love LOVE Pinterest. It is my go to site for just about everything! If I plan on re-doing a room in my house, Pinterest is where I go for ideas for paint color, decor and other ideas. When I'm planning meals for the week I also love coming to this site. I have found so many amazing crockpot recipes from here!
Need ideas for the holidays? With presents, decorating, wrapping paper themes, DIY crafts... GO to Pinterest!!! My shopping trips now always include Michaels and Joanne Fabrics... thanks Pinterest!
Need inspiration for working out and eating healthy? YEP you guess it right... you can find that at Pinterest too!! Seriously this site has everything and its perfect!!! <3
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!