BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Lily S.
Lake Alfred, FL
It is my favorite website by far. A must for everyone! I always find great recipes, DIY things and tips for my daily life. Its great to find local things to do also!
TMM327 ..
It took me a while to join Pinterest, but when I did it was completely addicting. I use it mostly for food inspiration and other ways to get motivated for designing.
Emily D.
Palatine, IL
This is my go to website for new makeup and hair ideas, fashion trends, even recipes. It's all in one place and very easy to use. I'm always telling someone about it!
Heather T.
Cedar hill, TX
Once you sign on it becomes an addiction. You get great ideas. Great tips on whatever your little heart desires. I love all the ideas I can get for my kid's parties.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
I am a Pinterest addict! I love finding new craft ideas, recipes, workouts, and fashions on Pinterest! It is internet hoarding of your favorite websites! Great site!
Barbara S.
Tarkio, MO
Love looking at Pinterest so many great ideas, have tried a few try to look at it often you cant imagine all the things on Pinterest from craft ideas, to baking ect
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
What did I ever do without Pinterest? My food tastes better and my house looks better. I have new workout regiments and a huge wish list for my closet. I'm in love!!
Claudia H.
Normal, IL
I love this website!!!!! i am on this website daily. i get lots of ideas from this website and i always find new things to pin and try out. you must try this website
Krystal S.
Bristol, CT
Pinterest is awesome! It's my go to place to find new recipes when I have no idea what to make for dinner. I could spend hours and hours finding new things on there!!
Sarah S.
Shawnee, OK
I could spend hours on Pintrest! It's great for decorating ideas, style & makeup tips. But most of all DIY projects! I've made several things & they turned out great!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!