BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
brisa s.
San Diego, CA
If there's anything I need inspiration for I automatically head to Pinterest. From my baby shower , to dinner ideas , to household tips and tricks Pinterest has it all.
Devon P.
Pinterest is a wonderful social media. You can pin and show your friends what are your interest. It a wonderful way to connect with your friends, family and followers.
Kristen O.
Galloway, OH
Pinterest is an awesome place where you can learn about DIY projects to ways you can do your hair and make-up or what you should wear out for the night with the girls!
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I really like this app. It's great whenever you are looking for ideas. Some of the things in the app are not as intuitive as I like but it's not too difficult to learn.
Hannah C.
Richmond, KY
This is by far my favorite site. I can spend all day on Pinterest and never get bored. It's full of great ideas and fun inspiration! I'd recommend it for almost anyone!
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Just really getting into it right now. Hard to stop. It's like a vision board for your life. So easy to use and everyone on the site loves to share and borrow ideas.
Michelle Z.
Elsa, TX
I just love Pinterest :-) whenever i need an idea for a party (theme decorations cake) I can always find something cute on here. Also any DIY ideas... It's just great!
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
Pinterest is great for finding recipes and ways to decorate different things. It also helps if you're planning a wedding on a very short budget to make things yourself.
Rachelle K.
Dresden, OH
I think I get every great Idea I have from this site. It is my auto go to site for everything!! Anything from decorating to holidays.. this is a must have for anyone :)
Cher G.
Yerington, NV
But do you ever feel like you pin just to pin? Hoping I'll start using more pins sooner rather than never! Especially all those make up and exercise tips I pinned!!!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Is Pinterest like Instagram?
Aramist P.
Warren, MI
What got you personally hooked on Pinterest? For me it was all of the DIY ideas.
Hannah S.
What do you do on Pinterest??
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
Are you a pinner or a doer? Do they eork or fail?
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What do you like to search for when on Pinterest?