BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
I am a Pinterest addict! I love finding new craft ideas, recipes, workouts, and fashions on Pinterest! It is internet hoarding of your favorite websites! Great site!
Chrissy H.
Whitehouse, Ohio
The one app that I am totally faithful to is Pinterest. I've gotten many friends and family members hooked on Pinterest and can say nothing but good things about it!
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
What did I ever do without Pinterest? My food tastes better and my house looks better. I have new workout regiments and a huge wish list for my closet. I'm in love!!
Susan F.
Brookhaven, GA
Love this site. Great for all sorts of inspiration from home decor and party ideas to recipes and fashion advice. I don't go a day without checking my Pinterest page.
Emily D.
Palatine, IL
This is my go to website for new makeup and hair ideas, fashion trends, even recipes. It's all in one place and very easy to use. I'm always telling someone about it!
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I could sit at my computer all day and be on Pinterest. There's so many unique and interesting ideas on there. I love looking at the crafts and DIY pins to get ideas!
Krystal S.
Bristol, CT
Pinterest is awesome! It's my go to place to find new recipes when I have no idea what to make for dinner. I could spend hours and hours finding new things on there!!
Barbara S.
Tarkio, MO
Love looking at Pinterest so many great ideas, have tried a few try to look at it often you cant imagine all the things on Pinterest from craft ideas, to baking ect
Kelci G.
Princeton, IN
I am a ridiculous addict, anything crafty, any new recipe.. all roots from Pinterest! it's so addicting and gets you into stuff you normally wouldn't be interested in
Claudia H.
Normal, IL
I love this website!!!!! i am on this website daily. i get lots of ideas from this website and i always find new things to pin and try out. you must try this website
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!