4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest! I spend hours on it everyday. I love the fact that you can find truly anything you are looking for, from things for the classroom to a new diy project
But do you ever feel like you pin just to pin? Hoping I'll start using more pins sooner rather than never! Especially all those make up and exercise tips I pinned!!!
Love Pinterest. Easy to use and has lots of amazing ideas on their. I look to Pinterest for possible hair styles every time I go to the salon and it never disappoints!
Just really getting into it right now. Hard to stop. It's like a vision board for your life. So easy to use and everyone on the site loves to share and borrow ideas.
I love getting on pintrest- it is seriously an addiction. I even have the app of my phone. I get decor ideas, new recipes, and even craft ideas to do with my daughter!
If I need to know how to make something or need to get ideas for decorating or dinner, this is where I go. It's easy to navigate, well set out and full of great ideas.
Its very helpful but somewhat messing. I like how theres so many wonderful and creative ideas and all the information. I think, everythings just too clumped together.
I just love this website! So many great ideas ,recipes, diy, crafts ,makeup styles, and clothes. Anything you need you can pretty much find out how to do on Pinterest!
This is by far my favorite site. I can spend all day on Pinterest and never get bored. It's full of great ideas and fun inspiration! I'd recommend it for almost anyone!
I use Pinterest all the time to find new recipes for my family, after school snacks for my kids, crafts for them as well, and new ideas for school parties. Great site!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos