BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Becca K.
Ixonia, WI
I love Pinterest! I spend hours on it everyday. I love the fact that you can find truly anything you are looking for, from things for the classroom to a new diy project
Cher G.
Yerington, NV
But do you ever feel like you pin just to pin? Hoping I'll start using more pins sooner rather than never! Especially all those make up and exercise tips I pinned!!!
Samantha S.
Watertown, MA
Love Pinterest. Easy to use and has lots of amazing ideas on their. I look to Pinterest for possible hair styles every time I go to the salon and it never disappoints!
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Just really getting into it right now. Hard to stop. It's like a vision board for your life. So easy to use and everyone on the site loves to share and borrow ideas.
Maddie J.
Winter Garden, FL
I love getting on pintrest- it is seriously an addiction. I even have the app of my phone. I get decor ideas, new recipes, and even craft ideas to do with my daughter!
Hayley D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
If I need to know how to make something or need to get ideas for decorating or dinner, this is where I go. It's easy to navigate, well set out and full of great ideas.
Jamie M.
Nipomo, CA
Its very helpful but somewhat messing. I like how theres so many wonderful and creative ideas and all the information. I think, everythings just too clumped together.
aly m.
Homerville, GA
I just love this website! So many great ideas ,recipes, diy, crafts ,makeup styles, and clothes. Anything you need you can pretty much find out how to do on Pinterest!
Hannah C.
Richmond, KY
This is by far my favorite site. I can spend all day on Pinterest and never get bored. It's full of great ideas and fun inspiration! I'd recommend it for almost anyone!
Amanda G.
I use Pinterest all the time to find new recipes for my family, after school snacks for my kids, crafts for them as well, and new ideas for school parties. Great site!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!