BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD
After discovering Pinterest, don't know how I have been living with it! I have made so many recipes that I have found on there and I am still counting. I love Pinterest.
Laura K.
I can spend hours and hours on this site looking at hundreds of things!! I start looking at one thing and it always leads to another. Find great DIY ideas and recipes!!!
Megan M.
Wildomar, CA
I cannot go a day without going on Pinterest! I've had mine for almost 3 years now and it has helped me and my family with things so much!!!! I couldn't go without it!!!
Charlotte S.
Mc Ewen, TN
I AM ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TO PINTREST AND I TRY EVERYTHING FROM FRAMING A PICTURE, MAKING A CASSEROLE, STORAGE, TO SMOKEY EYES....LOVE LOVE LOVE SEEING AND SHARING IDEAS.
Nikita M.
Bakersfield, CA
I hear lots of good things about it but never find the time to use it! I've tried a few times but didn't understand it! From what I hear all the time it's pretty awesome.
Lee C.
Prairie Village, KS
I can spend hours on this site and not even realize time went by! I love getting ideas from here. This site is the best for cooking and decorating anything in your home.
Monique H.
Kansas City, MO
Super easy to use. Exciting DIY prodjects. So many category set ups. From recipes to Manet saving tips! Clothing ideas makeup! Costumes and my favorite holiday trends!
Kathryn W.
Blackstone, MA
I love to use this website for everything! It has so many good ideas on decorations and DIY crafts. I use this website for everything. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Brooke V.
Cornelius, NC
Pinterest is amazing if you are looking for new ideas. You can find ideas for anything. From beauty tips and advice, cooking, crafting, party planning and coupons.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this site because we can see any product and how good or bad it is, for example we can see makeup dupes in there, see fashion clothing and home decorating ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!