BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
yong c.
Rosemead, CA
Very good for diy projects and Pinterest gives you many ideas to use. They give you cool and fun things to try. In love with everything. You cant go wrong with Pinterest
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
I only recently signed up for a Pinterest account and I love it! The company I work for has at least two potlucks a month so I always head to Pinterest to find a recipe.
Lee C.
Prairie Village, KS
I can spend hours on this site and not even realize time went by! I love getting ideas from here. This site is the best for cooking and decorating anything in your home.
jessica d.
Havana, FL
I will not use Pinterest it is by far the lest user friendly, most cumbersome site I have come across. Whom ever designed and built the site should be drawn and quartered
Ariane W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I think I've successfully created my absolute dream home on this site! There are so many cool pieces of furniture and home accessories that you may never see in stores.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
Pinterest is great. I love saving all the different DIY, recipes, picture ideas and other goodies all in one place. Be warned though - it is an obsession like no other.
Melissa M.
I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I get on Pinterest and lose track of time. I have gotten so many decorating ideas for my home. You must try some of the yummy recipes on the site too.
Lillian N.
I love using this social media Pinterest I love this website and I love to pin all picture from people and create my own board so people could follow my Pinterest page.
kim s.
I absolutely love Pinterest. I have found many many recipes and great DIY projects. Not to mention motivational quotes and ideas for holidays / parties. I am addicted!!!
Emily M.
Rockford, IL
This website by far is my favorite !!! I planned my entire wedding , decorated my home , and have cooked many dinners due to Pinterest. Be carefull its very addicting :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!