4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Super easy to use. Exciting DIY prodjects. So many category set ups. From recipes to Manet saving tips! Clothing ideas makeup! Costumes and my favorite holiday trends!
I only recently signed up for a Pinterest account and I love it! The company I work for has at least two potlucks a month so I always head to Pinterest to find a recipe.
After discovering Pinterest, don't know how I have been living with it! I have made so many recipes that I have found on there and I am still counting. I love Pinterest.
I like this site a lot because i can pin all my ideas and DIYs in one place. i can also share things with my followers who might be interested in the same things i like.
I AM ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TO PINTREST AND I TRY EVERYTHING FROM FRAMING A PICTURE, MAKING A CASSEROLE, STORAGE, TO SMOKEY EYES....LOVE LOVE LOVE SEEING AND SHARING IDEAS.
I will not use Pinterest it is by far the lest user friendly, most cumbersome site I have come across. Whom ever designed and built the site should be drawn and quartered
I love to use this website for everything! It has so many good ideas on decorations and DIY crafts. I use this website for everything. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Has great recipes, crafts for yourself and your little ones and sooo much more!! I spend many hours a week on this site and always walk away with something usuful to try
If you want DIY, decoration ideas, food, drink, anything this is your GO-TO-PLACE. VERY helpful. Easy to use. You can even share your stuff with your friends(followers).
I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I get on Pinterest and lose track of time. I have gotten so many decorating ideas for my home. You must try some of the yummy recipes on the site too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos