BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Monique H.
Kansas City, MO
Super easy to use. Exciting DIY prodjects. So many category set ups. From recipes to Manet saving tips! Clothing ideas makeup! Costumes and my favorite holiday trends!
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
I only recently signed up for a Pinterest account and I love it! The company I work for has at least two potlucks a month so I always head to Pinterest to find a recipe.
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD
After discovering Pinterest, don't know how I have been living with it! I have made so many recipes that I have found on there and I am still counting. I love Pinterest.
heather f.
Durham, NC
I like this site a lot because i can pin all my ideas and DIYs in one place. i can also share things with my followers who might be interested in the same things i like.
Charlotte S.
Mc Ewen, TN
I AM ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TO PINTREST AND I TRY EVERYTHING FROM FRAMING A PICTURE, MAKING A CASSEROLE, STORAGE, TO SMOKEY EYES....LOVE LOVE LOVE SEEING AND SHARING IDEAS.
jessica d.
Havana, FL
I will not use Pinterest it is by far the lest user friendly, most cumbersome site I have come across. Whom ever designed and built the site should be drawn and quartered
Kathryn W.
Blackstone, MA
I love to use this website for everything! It has so many good ideas on decorations and DIY crafts. I use this website for everything. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
Has great recipes, crafts for yourself and your little ones and sooo much more!! I spend many hours a week on this site and always walk away with something usuful to try
Alexis C.
Smithfield , PA
If you want DIY, decoration ideas, food, drink, anything this is your GO-TO-PLACE. VERY helpful. Easy to use. You can even share your stuff with your friends(followers).
Melissa M.
I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I get on Pinterest and lose track of time. I have gotten so many decorating ideas for my home. You must try some of the yummy recipes on the site too.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!