BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nikita M.
Bakersfield, CA
I hear lots of good things about it but never find the time to use it! I've tried a few times but didn't understand it! From what I hear all the time it's pretty awesome.
Joanna M.
Tucson, AZ
Im so addicted to Pinterest I get so much idea's from this site. I love looking at diy crafts there's so much creativity!
check out mine
Pinterest.com/jmm6fab2/boards/
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD
After discovering Pinterest, don't know how I have been living with it! I have made so many recipes that I have found on there and I am still counting. I love Pinterest.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
Pinterest is great. I love saving all the different DIY, recipes, picture ideas and other goodies all in one place. Be warned though - it is an obsession like no other.
Caitlin W.
Bakersfield, CA
This site is what i use when I'm changing my fashion, planning an event, looking for gifts, redecorating.. pretty much everything. So many helpful websites and advice!
Lillian N.
I love using this social media Pinterest I love this website and I love to pin all picture from people and create my own board so people could follow my Pinterest page.
Monique H.
Kansas City, MO
Super easy to use. Exciting DIY prodjects. So many category set ups. From recipes to Manet saving tips! Clothing ideas makeup! Costumes and my favorite holiday trends!
Emily M.
Rockford, IL
This website by far is my favorite !!! I planned my entire wedding , decorated my home , and have cooked many dinners due to Pinterest. Be carefull its very addicting :)
Charlotte S.
Mc Ewen, TN
I AM ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TO PINTREST AND I TRY EVERYTHING FROM FRAMING A PICTURE, MAKING A CASSEROLE, STORAGE, TO SMOKEY EYES....LOVE LOVE LOVE SEEING AND SHARING IDEAS.
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
I only recently signed up for a Pinterest account and I love it! The company I work for has at least two potlucks a month so I always head to Pinterest to find a recipe.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!