BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Heather L.
Hawley, MN
It took me a little bit to figure it out (actually, just needed enough time and interest), but once I did, I was hooked! It is a great place to find ideas for absolutely anything you can think of; baking and cooking, decor and decorations, crafts and fun ideas, etc.; Everything! Plus, you can share with your friends, as well as they can share ideas with you, if choose to do so. It can still be a little complicated for a beginner, so check out the "Help" section and start pinning! Don't worry if you fill overwhelmed at first, either. I certainly was, but I started out slow, and that helped me ease into it. I am still an average user, but hopefully an advanced one soon! I gave it 4 stars, even though I love it, because I do wish the layout was a little simpler.
Kaite G.
This idea is genius -- browse through "pins" (images linked to outside sites), and create your own boards to organize the ones you like. When I first signed up, I was mainly using it for makeup tips and nail art ideas, but I quickly found that you can find inspiration for almost everything on this site. I now am the proud organizer of several boards, with subjects ranging from my favorite internet memes to cupcake recipes. It's great for inspiration for crafts, fashion, DIY projects, as well as a good laugh or two. A word of caution: it's very hard to say, "I'll just browse for a few minutes." The next thing you know it's two hours later and your initial project of polka-dot nail art has evolved into an idea of designing a polka-dotted accent wall in your bedroom.
Susana D.
I could spend ours on Pinterest. It is really easy too search for anything you are looking for and it has almost EVERYTHING!!! I search for outfits, DIY ideas and recipes every time!!
Casey V.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Pinterest with a passion, I have the app pinned to my homepage on my android phone and go on it religiously! Hours of my day is spent on this site browsing the latest fashions, food and diet trends and my personal favorite D.I.Y. There is tons of beauty tips and tricks of the trade, enough that I don't have to ever wear the same look twice. I don't think there is a corner of that site that is useless or unhelpful. I've gotten a lot of ideas for my up and coming baby shower on this site, I would have been a mess without it! If you have not been on Pinterest, DO ITTTT DO IT NOWWWW you will not regret it. There is something for everyone. The site is easy to use and the more you use it the more it customizes itself to you! You couldn't as more of this site!<333
Chris P.
Mosspoint
Love it, great ideas for house and home, arts and crafts and omg the recipes. Its endless. If you need to know how to make something or want an idea for a meal. This is where to go.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Ok who doesn't like pinterest?! Even my husband loves this app! There are so many different things you can use it for! I use it for cooking recipes & he uses it for fishing! Best app!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
All of my homes organization were of hacks and ideas from Pinterest! It's seriously a great website for life hacks and organization tips. I was on Pinterest constantly when I was pregnant finding tips and tricks to help with labor and having an newborn!
Tracey W.
I love this app. You can find so many great things on here like craft ideas, party themes, books and many more. It is a great way to share your hobbies and interests with others. It's a great resource to look for useful ideas. I would definitely recommend this app.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE
With so many different ideas in the world, Pinterest has created the PERFECT way to manage/organize all of those stressful ideas into one, easy to access port. Being able to create your own folders, allows for a great ease of organization which you can remember. You can create many or few folders for a design you like! Of course you can pin your own awesome ideas, but you can also see the awesome ideas of so many other pinners. Have you been trying to figure out a way to complete/fix something, I'm sure Pinterest has the answer. Don't have time to look through the thousands of the pins to find the answer, great news Pinterest has a search option. You do not have to look through all of the pins to find what you are looking for!! This site is amazing!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest. Plain and simple. It helps keep all my creativity and inspiration in one place. The layout of the website is very appealing and easy to use. The only downfall to this website is that you cannot bulk select images if you want to move images from one board to another. You have to select that image, go to edit and then choose which board you want to move it to and save. It's kind of a pain, but other than that, it is a great site! I usually am a pin now read later kind of gal, which is nice for some reading down time when I get home from work. I have to be carful though because some of my boards have over 400+ images on them and that's a lot to go through. Overtime you will have too many images on one board and you will have to create a new one.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!