BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jessica F.
Racine , WI
I love Pinterest! I love the flexibilty of it and being able to search thru all the pages to fine what I want. I have found so many recipes to make and my family loves it!
Tiffany Z.
I GET SO ADDICTED TO pinning those pages! I got pages for home ideas cook and drawing EVERYTHING
SO many great ideas can be taken from the pins. I can be on it for HOURS.
Britney F.
Apple Valley, CA
I love Pinterest for everything!!
There clothes ideas there just all around idea place!!
they make it so easy to be creative I love there all broad area to cover everything
Emily W.
Edwardsville, IL
I literally use Pinterest everyday. Recently I have been using Pinterest for college dorm room ideas and it has worked wonders in giving me some awesome ideas for my dorm.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I love this site! I always find great new ideas to try! I've found a lot of great recipes, crafts, & style tips on here! It's a perfect when you're bored! Just go on this site, & that boredom will go away quickly... careful though, it can be addicting!!!
Jordan D.
Anderson, IN
I use Pinterest for alotttt of things. If i ever want a recipe, its right there. Need a home decor idea, its there. Outfit ideas, they have it.! I love it.!! A++++++++++++
Ms. Mel H.
I love Pinterest.. Great website, easy to access and so many wonderful and cool things to explore. Great for everything, home, cooking, DIY, arts and crafts and many more
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is the best website. I used it to plan cool things for my daughter's 2nd birthday and a baby shower. But the only problem is that you can spend hours on this site.
Lindsay G.
Summerville, SC
This website is amazing, i spend way too much time on it. It'd addicting. Its just freaking great, you can pin this that you like from food to makeup that you want to buy.
natusha r.
I absolutely am obsessed and in love with Pinterest. There are so many ideas and just everything. Its not just single items but bookoos of items in any shape taste or form.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!