BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Crystal A.
Long Beach, CA
I loooove Pinterest! it has a variety of everything all in one little app!
my favorites are the recipes and the fitness sections.. i honestly have learned so much from them.
Katelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently got married and the website gave me a lot of very cute ideas. If you haven't been on the site yet its highly recommended that you go but beware its very addictive!
Kelsey J.
Muskegon, MI
You can find anything on Pinterest. Literally anything. Good for recipes, craft ideas, and fashion! It is a tool I use daily to find new ideas for everything and anything!
skia m.
Makes little that use this application and I seems great, me helps to combine my clothes and to have some outfits beautiful. Also I help with the models of my nails. Really is amazing, because it has everything a bit.
Megan D.
Portland, OR
A++++ I don't go a day without checking my Pinterest feed. I search for everything on here, but especially outfit ideas, hair/nail tips, tattoo inspiration and home decor!
Nikki L.
Riverview, FL
I adore Pinterest because of all the ideas it gives me, and when I'm trying to find a recipe for something, or a use for my old lanterns I know I can go there and find it.
Courtney R.
Boise, ID
I love love love Pinterest! It's a great way to find new beauty trends, ideas, tips, tricks, hacks, and inspiration. I could spend hours on Pinterest and never get bored.
Sarah M.
Pintrest is amazing! Every time I'm stumped trying to think of a creative idea for an event or just a weekend I can type whatever in and millions of ideas pop up. Love it!
Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
Pinterest is full of easy ideas that become awesome displays of creativity. Love being able to see other's ideas and use different perspectives to create my own designs.
Lauren B.
Pinterest is probably my favorite website. I get so many ideas from fashion, to food, to health, to whatever else you could think of. It's hard to only go on for 5 minutes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!