BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Allison C.
Grady, AR
This site has it all! If your planning your wedding or how to decorate your home they have all the ideas! And you can pin them and never lose them! All your ideas in one spot
Brittany H.
Memphis, TN
This is my go to for fashion and make up ideas along with a number of other things! I am never disappointed and the fact that I can repin things for later reference is a plus!
Anna L.
San Marcos, TX
I seriously get almost every outfit idea and decoration idea from Pinterest. Hands down, love it. Oh and all those DIY's...awesome! Especially the DIY face scrubs, love them.
Vanessa M.
Pinterest is the best app i have on my phone. it always gives me great idea for birthdays christmas and etc. i love the craft section. just love this website and app over all!
Amanda S.
Burneyville, OK
What the heck did we do before Pinterest???? Awesome source of ideas and top trends. Love the site and check multiple times daily. Have even used in classroom with students
Brooke G.
Roy, UT
I am on it daily. My favorite things to look at are a the "geek", hair and beauty search. And I love looking up new things to make and / or cook. Best thing ever. Love it!!!
Melody S.
Terrell, TX
I find so much inspiration from Pinterest! Everything from decor, DIY, cooking and holiday decorating ideas are endless. I love all the ideas I get regarding teaching school!
Nicolee R.
Killeen, TX
Pinterest is awesome! I get so many ideas for things like what to cook for dinner to decoration ideas for the baby nursery! It's so easy to navigate and you can find so much!
alexandra r.
Pinterest is filled with recepies, DIY projects, make up tutorials, pictures of your favorite celebrities, advice, and everything in between! Very addicting, helpful and fun!
nicki B.
I have had a Pinterest account for a long time, and my only 2 complaints are that after a while you see a lot of same pins and there are a lot of pins that lead to no where.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!