BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rebecca G.
Progreso, TX
Many many creative ideas for all types of projects and budgets. Also many easy to do activities and very useful DIY ideas that will save money. I love their recycling ideas.
Savannah M.
Acworth, GA
I love this website. The app is very user friendly. Definitely doesn't help the procrastinator in me, because there's so many amazing ideas. I never see the same thing twice!
Alli B.
Aurora, CO
I love Pinterest. I use it for recipes, style recommendations, new trends, workouts, hair styles and vision boards. I love to explore and find new things every time I search.
Taylor W.
Chico, CA
Pinterest has now become my life! I am constantly on it when I have free time. it is extremely inspirational and has such cute pins that I could look at for hours! Love it!!
PJ R.
This App is addicting! It is so easy to use, much easier than the website. Easy to Pin and easy to send Pins to friends, by email or by username. Also has a messaging feature.
Hayley S.
Richland, MI
Pinterest is my favorite app. It gives me ideas for new workout as well as new recipes to try. I love that I can make specific boards so that I can easily find what I pinned.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I like Pinterest! If I need ideas to do a certain something, I always go to Pinterest. They post so much different ideas and they are really fun. Their D.I.Y. are the funnest.
Brandy K.
Aston, PA
I am addict to this site. I love the DIY section. I am really big on arts and crafts and love making new things as gifts for teachers. My kids love the things I come up with.
Caitlyn B.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love Pinterest and I'm so glad they have an app! I use it during my lunch breaks to look at DIYs I'll do when I get home lol. It's like a daily routine for me, I'm addicted!
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love Pinterest. It is so much fun to hop on and find great recipies, decorating, fashionable outfits and activities for my toddler. I could spend hours browsing Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!