BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Elizabeth S.
Do you need an outfit idea? Need to know a new way to apply makeup? Wondering whats for dinner? PINTEREST is your answer. I am addicted to this site. Defiantly recommend it!
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
This site literally has everything from food to decoration to places to travel. This site is amazing and has amazing ideas for decorating! I love it and use it all the time!
amanda V.
Lebanon, PA
I love looking on Pinterest you can find just about anything you can think of. With being a heavy looker when it cones to crochet patterns here is the #1 looking spot for me
Crystal A.
Long Beach, CA
I loooove Pinterest! it has a variety of everything all in one little app!
my favorites are the recipes and the fitness sections.. i honestly have learned so much from them.
Jammie G.
Cookeville, TN
I love pintrest because I Can save great ideas in one spot. I am currently remodeling my home and have found tons of great ideas and many things that I have never thought of.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I like Pinterest! If I need ideas to do a certain something, I always go to Pinterest. They post so much different ideas and they are really fun. Their D.I.Y. are the funnest.
Melissa M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Pinterest is my favorite site to go on! I love discovering new, crafty ideas, getting fashion inspiration, and looking through delicious foods and recipes. It's a great site!
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
I love Pinterest so much! I get a lot of ideas from here! I use this for anywhere from baking to makeup and hair! I'm always on Pinterest! I was just on it a few minutes ago!
Jodi F.
Calhoun Falls, SC
Pinterest is absolutely amazing. its so simple to use and organize things you like. Its my go to place for all of my ideas from birthday party decor hair tutorials and diy :)
alexandra r.
Pinterest is filled with recepies, DIY projects, make up tutorials, pictures of your favorite celebrities, advice, and everything in between! Very addicting, helpful and fun!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!