BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love Pinterest and I'm so glad they have an app! I use it during my lunch breaks to look at DIYs I'll do when I get home lol. It's like a daily routine for me, I'm addicted!
Jodi F.
Calhoun Falls, SC
Pinterest is absolutely amazing. its so simple to use and organize things you like. Its my go to place for all of my ideas from birthday party decor hair tutorials and diy :)
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I like Pinterest! If I need ideas to do a certain something, I always go to Pinterest. They post so much different ideas and they are really fun. Their D.I.Y. are the funnest.
Taylor K.
Auburn, AL
Pinterest is such an incredible idea!! Whomever came up with this website is genius!!! There is anything and everything you could possible ever want or need on this website!!
Miranda M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I couldn't live without this app. My go to for everything. Pinterest literally has great ideas for everything and anything and so much more!! Everyone needs to get this!!!!!
Melissa M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Pinterest is my favorite site to go on! I love discovering new, crafty ideas, getting fashion inspiration, and looking through delicious foods and recipes. It's a great site!
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
This site literally has everything from food to decoration to places to travel. This site is amazing and has amazing ideas for decorating! I love it and use it all the time!
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
Love this app! It has info on basically EVERYTHING! I mostly use it for recipes. Such a wide variety of things, you HAVE to try it if you don't already have the app downloaded
Sierra E.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Pinterest is an awesome app and I use it every day! I can find anything from babies, nails, makeup, wedding, decorating, everything you ever need! I love all the craft ideas!
Brittany H.
Memphis, TN
This is my go to for fashion and make up ideas along with a number of other things! I am never disappointed and the fact that I can repin things for later reference is a plus!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!