BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I have had Pinterest since the very beginning and I have loved seeing all of the changes and innovations that they have made. I log in at least once per week. I find recipes, vacation inspiration, and other day to day tips. I have also used it to clean out and organize my wardrobe and switch to a capsule wardrobe. My friends love when I make cocktails and host brunches, and honestly I get most of my ideas from Pinterest!
Cara H.
Love Pinterest. I am constantly getting new ideas. Everything from diy products for my apartment to outfits for the day. I do see a lot of the same things over and over. Also get a lot of great recipes.
Precious R.
I LOVE PINTEREST! I honestly have a board for every occasion, whether it be back to school, birthdays or gifts! There are no cons! Just pros! I don't know what I'd do without Pinterest, I am literally on the website everyday! You must visit the website! It will change your life
Michelle C.
elmhurst
My favorite app / site. I use this app for everything and spend countless hours on it. I learn so many things from this app that I never knew. There’s so many wonderful categories filled with amazing information. This app helped me with make up tips, home improvement tips, cooking recipes , even helped me plan my
Baby shower. I was even able to learn Spanish through this app.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this app and use it every single day, it has everything you are looking for when I search up exercise or fitness it shows me millions of ideas to work out and whether it’s at home or outdoors .
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love Pinterest, it is a great site to find, sort, and keep all kinds of ideas.  I think I've got somewhere between twenty and thirty boards.  It could be a little better organized as far as the categories go but other than that I think it's great.
Jennifer G.
Honeslty i love pinterest, this is the app i use to see how i want to decorate my room or my college dorm room. Thi coming school year i am going to live at an apartment and this app has everything ive been trying to look for new ideas. I would recommend Pinterest to people who are lokking for new party, gifts, room idead and also how to organize certain things. Love it !
Kayla U.
Martinsburg
What a great place where you can go to see EVERYTHING! To be able to see all the ideas that you might of thought of and to be able to bring it to life! I highly recommend from home improvements, workouts, recipes, and all diy home decor and decorating!
Nikole S.
So many ideas! Creative inspiration or how to’s. Gorgeous pictures, study tips and advice. I like going to Pinterest first before a regular google search of many things. They have so many information and blog links. Plus it’s still social media but ZERO drama!
Felicia K.
Tampa, FL
Pinterest keeps my entire life organized in the best, cutest little boards. From hair to food to wedding planning to home decor, I have every single thing on Pinterest. When I am looking for a creative gift or project, this is the first place I go. Pinterest is basically my Google.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!