BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Laura T.
It used to be so different but since last year when pinterest stopped letting people like pins and changed the demographic of pinners shown, things have gone downhill fast.

Firstly the quality of the pins are often mediocre, boring and repetitive plus the pins are now often blocked or lead to spam and I know pinterest wanted to move away from the social media side of things that's why they removed the like button but the likes helped to keep genuine content in the feed.

I used to stay on this site but now I just stick to Instagram mostly. I give it three starts because I still access but used to love it. 😕
Erin C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I feel like an OG pinterest user since I got one back when you had to apply for the website and it wasn't just open to everyone. I am still obsessed to this day. I also love that they came out with a feature so you can hide some of your boards and not everyone can see- I just think that's neat. I have boards for everything and they are constantly posting new ideas from people and it really is just inspiring to me. I'm actually going to start a wall photo mural based off an inspiration photo I found on the website. So cool love it. But you will get addicted and realize you've been on it for way longer than you thought. However I personally don't see an issue with that! :)
Kat J.
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is the greatest thing to ever exist this century,....

Wanna make your own headboard with no construction experience? Go on Pinterest. Wanna bake a three layer cake when you’ve never baked from scratch before? Pinterest. Want to get tons of beautiful wedding and home decor inspiration that you can easily organize by theme and color? Pinterest!!!!!

Pinterest is the best way to collect all of your thoughts, ideas, photos, DIYs, & everything you ever wanted to save,... It’s like a huge electronic cork board on your wall. It’s my favorite thing ever. I never get tired of it. I’ve learned so many things from Pinterest, including new recipes and handy life hacks and awesome rainy day crafts. It’s really amazingly fun and helpful.

If you don’t know about Pinterest by now, what are you even doing with your life???
Shannon S.
I love Pinterest! You can find pretty much everything that you can think of on there. I love how you can search for something and something usually comes up on the search engine. I myself am a huge fan of The Vampire Diares and have a board full of pictures of it . This is a perfect website or app to go to, to plan any kind of celebration. You can have as many boards as you want and follow other people’s boards as you want as well .You can even share the pins that you see or download them if you like.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love Pinterest! It is so easy to organize ideas and easy to save pins. I like that it customizes your feed based on things you've saved or viewed.
I wish it had a wider range of pins tho sometimes.... i feel like I see many of the same pins I've seen before and sometimes when I google something I find more results than I find on pinterest that I can't pin.
It's a great place to keep many links in an organized space and I'll still use it, it doesn't have any major flaws so I love it
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
I use Pinterest as my personal creative visual notebook.  For those who don’t have the time to do proper idea or dream boards this is the perfect app for the busy person on the go.  I’ve saved favorite hairstyles and created lists for future travel plans.  I’ve lined up purchases for interior design ideas and shopped around to find the best pricing for elements I love!  Create a board or two and you’ll never get bored, or forget!
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Love Pinterest! I always refer to it when crafting, buying makeup, organizing my room, picking an outfit, packing for a trip, etc. It is a website that offers variety of ideas for creativity, inspiration, tutorials for all things beauty, health, fashion, cooking, cleaning etc. Highly recommend for anyone at any age to check out. You will love Pinterest if you love lists and infographics. Get lost in all things aesthetically pleasing on this site.
Nicole K.
Vale
Oh Pinterest U have a way of sucking me in, I want to see one thing then 5 hours later...and im still pinning new pins.. You have a way of making me so excited and by far one of my favs in social media..I have some helpful advice for how the app works so it may be a little easier but I'm just a user lol....So Pinterest is good for searching new ideas for anything from healthcare to building your new home, great to start new projects, advertise business and help.others navigate the web a little easier... So thank you Pinterest for delaying my day and melting my heart..
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
This app is one of the best apps I have ever used!!!! Pinterest has everything you could ever need. I go too the app every single day, multiple times. No matter what you need, it has it.
It has crafts, makeup looks, weeding ideas, date ideas, costume ideas, hairstyles, hair colors, vacation ideas, ways to save money, gardening, construction. Food and cooking ideas, animals, farming ideas, house plans, quotes, ideas on how to decorate your house. Freeze ahead meals, instant pot meals, crockpot/slow cooker meal ideas. That is only some of the things Pinterest has!!! You should definitely check it out!!!!
Martha W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is the best inspirational website. From fashion, to food, to home decoration ideas, to weddings, Pinterest is my go to source of inspiration. Some of the boards I have are Wedding, Style, Home, Travel, Recipes, and more! I use this app almost everyday to gain new inspiration for various aspects of my life! I can spend hours on Pinterest looking at home decor ideas, fashion and style ideas, hair style ideas, travel ideas, and most importantly, recipes! Pinterest is solely how I learned to cook! I don’t know what I would do without my Pinterest for all my creative inspirations!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!