Pinterest
By Pinterest, Inc.
#6 in Websites
4.92 / 5 based on 19525 Reviews
Topsham, ME
What is your most favorite item you've found on Pinterest?
Topsham, ME
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I am just now reading these responses after my 3 year hiatus from Influenster. I found that it was taking up a LOT of my time because I was trying to win the voxboxes. Anyway, all of your responses are great. Thank you for sharing with me your favorite things to view on Pinterest😊
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bloomington, CA
A tie between T-shirt transformations and the couture Disney jewelry
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
I really love the printable workout routines I've found on Pinterest. I love switching up my routine so my body doesn't get used to the same old excercises over and over it's always doing something new. I also love all the free planner printables I've found on Pinterest :) I guess I love printables lol
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
3 years, 3 months ago
52 Things I Love About You deck of cards :) I made one for my husband for Valentine's Day.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Laguna Vista, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love looking up ideas for upcycling. There are so many household items that you usually just throw away but if you look on Pinterest you can find other uses for them
Tina C.
Tina C.
Cookeville, TN
3 years, 3 months ago
I am really into Elizabethan era clothing and style. I cannot get enough of the photography or the images. So many to choose from!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Big Island, VA
3 years, 3 months ago
I cant pick just one thing they have so many great recipes and diy projects
Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield, MO
3 years, 3 months ago
I once found a recipe for Jalapeño popper chicken. I make it once a week now.
Tanya N.
Tanya N.
Bonnyman, KY
3 years, 3 months ago
:) I would have to say the make-up tutorials ( the smokey eye is my fave)
AMANDA J.
Nail designs!! and DIYs
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 3 months ago
Anything DIY! Nothing is more relaxing or self rewarding than completing a project that you're both happy with, and that improves your life either functionally or aesthetically.
NATALIE H.
NATALIE H.
Severn, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
Recipes!! I love trying out new ones!
Missy D.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
The shoes!! I have found so many sneakers thanks to Pinterest.
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
3 years, 3 months ago
I have found the ideal makeup idea for my sisters wedding!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
3 years, 3 months ago
Probably the pallet wall. I took the idea and twisted it to make it my own. Instead of making a whole wall I made a make-shift headboard for my bed. And, instead of leaving it like the natural wood, I painted it to match the rest of my furniture, Pretty cool!
Maria Y.
Maria Y.
Mount Gilead, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, this is a tough one! I would have to say the wedding inspirations I found. My favorite inspiration was a quilt guest book. My mother-in-law took the inspiration I gave her and made quilt blocks. At the wedding people signed the blocks with permanent fabric markers. After the wedding my MIL pieced them together along with a monogrammed center block that my Mom had had made. THANK GOODNESS I found this idea on Pinterest! I can look at it hanging everyday and one day pass it down to our children.