by Pinterest, Inc.
Ask a Question
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL

What do you use Pinterest for? A place to store ideas? Blogging or a business? How do you use it?
Elma M.
Elma M.
Feb. 19, 2014, 10:12 p.m.
I like using it for hair ideas and nail ideas. I always spend the whole night up before i go to get my hair done or nails done looking for cute ideas!! Also for DIY projects
Lori-Lynn N.
Lori-Lynn N.
Feb. 19, 2014, 7:54 p.m.
Blogging and business for my photog company, but also to keep track of fun ideas that I like for my home, kids, etc.
jenny S.
jenny S.
Feb. 19, 2014, 10:59 a.m.
I store all ideas , recipes, crafts, places I want to go. When I am ready to use it, I don't have to go searching , it will be waiting for me on my board
Kataryna W.
Kataryna W.
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:42 a.m.
I store all my ideas on it that way I always have them since I know I'm going to forget!
Darin H.
Darin H.
Feb. 18, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
Stress release, a way to cheer up, promoting my blog, finding new recipes, fashion inspiration. It's wonderful!
Amanda Sophia S.
Amanda Sophia S.
Feb. 17, 2014, 6:51 p.m.
I use it for school ! and of course makeup. But i have used it for party planning and all that fun stuff :)
Caren C.
Caren C.
Feb. 17, 2014, 6:25 p.m.
I use it for gaining ideas
Anna B.
Anna B.
Feb. 17, 2014, 2:46 p.m.
I use it for school, inspiration for: makeup, fashion, home decor!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Feb. 17, 2014, 9:52 a.m.
I use it for inspiration and creativity. It's great to see how your ideas are executed by people from around the world.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Feb. 17, 2014, 2:39 a.m.
I love it because I can store everything that I want to do either for my home or for my child, also stuff that I want to buy!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Feb. 17, 2014, 1:14 a.m.
I use Pinterest to get inspiration and to save ideas.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Feb. 16, 2014, 10:42 p.m.
I use it to find new and delicious recipes, ideas for DIY projects, as well as ideas for gifts, clothes.. Or just quotes even that I've enjoyed to look back on and reflect on. I use it for much more too. Pinterest has a feature that allows you to send the pin to someone else, via email or just to someone else's email. I often send craft ideas to my friends or maybe even a quote or a funny meme to uplift their spirits. Pinterest could also be used to find beautiful places you'd like to maybe get to see in person by visiting them. You can make a board for those places to look back on if the chance of a vacation ever arises. Basically, Pinterest is a great way too look for ideas and other things whether it be by searching for it or selecting one of the categories and a good way to organize all your found ideas and everything! Pinterest is very easy to figure out and use.. It can be addicting though.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Feb. 16, 2014, 3:42 p.m.
I use it for inspiration...for meals, for crafts, for design. It helps me keep the juices flowing
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Feb. 16, 2014, 2:26 p.m.
This is a fun question! I use Pinterest for a place to store ideas as well as a motivational tool! I love looking up workouts, foods, and DIY projects most!
Lina F.
Lina F.
Feb. 16, 2014, 3:05 a.m.
I use pictures for so many different things and it's so useful! Recipes and decorating and crags and diy. Very good website :)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Feb. 15, 2014, 11:13 p.m.
I use it for a little of both. I have a blog, where I usually write about crafts or little projects. I pin my blog ideas or what project I plan on next. I also use Pinterest as a way for inspiration down the road. Such as a clothing board, or a home decor board.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Feb. 15, 2014, 8:31 p.m.
I personally use it for recipes, gift ideas, home decor, crafting and many more things!
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Feb. 15, 2014, 7:26 p.m.
I personally use it for recipes
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Feb. 14, 2014, 11 p.m.
The real question is what don't I use Pinterest for?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Feb. 14, 2014, 8:05 p.m.
I use it for recipe ideas, fashion inspiration, and over all tips!
Shae T.
Shae T.
Feb. 14, 2014, 12:38 p.m.
I use Pinterest to store my ideas. I recently got married and although we don't have a hong yet. I find Pinterest as a good source to store ideas that I have for my future home.
Iva P.
Iva P.
Feb. 13, 2014, 10:16 p.m.
I use it for inspiration and motivation. you can create "boards" based on your own personal likes and hobbies. there you can store your favorite images,links,notes..etc. There are great DYI ideas and tutorials if you're into arts and crafts...really its all up to you to choose what you save and create. :) Try it out !
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Feb. 13, 2014, 5:06 p.m.
I use it for inspiration and blogging!
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Feb. 13, 2014, 5:51 a.m.
I use Pinterest as inspiration most of the time, but I have just started a new blog and I've been using it to try and get that out there now also!
Kijana S.
Kijana S.
Feb. 13, 2014, 2:41 a.m.
Right now I use it for ideas and inspiration. I hope to use it for business in the future.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Feb. 12, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
Store Ideas
Tachi H.
Tachi H.
Feb. 12, 2014, 4:48 p.m.
I use Pinterest to store recipes, DIY's, inspiration, as well as home decor ideas and storage.
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Feb. 12, 2014, 12:26 a.m.
A place to store ideas!
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Feb. 11, 2014, 6:38 p.m.
I use it for a lot, recipes, DIY activities, birthday party decorations! A little to promote my blog/business. Not much.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Feb. 11, 2014, 4:06 p.m.
I use it as a place to store ideas and recipes.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Feb. 11, 2014, 3:48 p.m.
I use it to organize all of my ideas, potential fashion and makeup, holiday gifts, costume ideas, etc...
Mia M.
Mia M.
Feb. 11, 2014, 1:49 p.m.
I use it for a lot of things. I have four seasonal boards, with ideas for recipes/decorations/etc. for each season. I have one board each for cupcake and mixed drink recipes. I have one for homesteading tips and ideas, and another one for camping. I have one for beauty tips and makeup ideas, and another one for my photography ideas. Whatever project I am involved in, I can set up a board to refer to for ideas, information, and inspiration.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Feb. 11, 2014, 11:50 a.m.
I use Pinterest for recipes for sure, whenever we get tired of the same foods Pinterest is my go to. I get my craft ideas from here because, let's admit it we aren't all crafty. Beauty tipd, hair tipd, fashion is what a girl thinks about, yep its on Pinterest also
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Feb. 11, 2014, 10:46 a.m.
Pinterest is great for cooking ideas, healthy eating, or even indulgent desserts! I also get inspiration for interior design and my future wedding! They have amazing workout to keep fit through the year was well!
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:51 p.m.
I use it for so many things! 1. Recipes, new ones to try. 2. Crafts I'd like to do 3. A private board, where I can pin gift ideas 4. A bff board where my girlfriend and I pin silly cute stuff to each other. 5. A board for ideas for my daughters youth group at church. The list keeps going!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:39 p.m.
I use it to blog and find new recipes and things I wish I could buy!
Salem P.
Salem P.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:08 p.m.
I use it for recipes and ideas for lessons regularly. If I'm planning an event like a baby shower or birthday party for my daughter, it's an easy way to find ideas. You can search "orange and teal baby shower" and tons of results come up.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:07 p.m.
I plan my groceries for the week based on Pinterest recipes! I have found one that are awesome and ones that have been huge flops. Definitely awesome when you wanna try something new and are stumped for ideas
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Feb. 10, 2014, 8:03 p.m.
I use it a lot for ideas. I always find new recipes on their and it has also been helping me plan my wedding!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Feb. 10, 2014, 7:48 p.m.
You an use Pinterest for litereally anything. You can create boards for anything in your life. If you're expecting a baby, you can pin certain things you'll like or need. Just search online & pin it so when you need to go buy, you have everything right in front of you. You can use it for DIY, arts & crafts, party planning, clothing you like, things you want to buy. Anything. That's what makes it so fun!
brookelyn d.
brookelyn d.
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:46 p.m.
You can basically see ideas for DYI's, recipes, home projects, outfits, makeup, tattoos, hair, EVERYTHING. tbh there is a little something on there for everyone lol

Join Now