Pinterest
#2 in Websites
4.92 / 5 based on 19975 Reviews
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR

Anyone else feel busy mommy guilt that is only made worse by all the amazing things that other people have time to do?

Christina D.
Christina D.
Etobicoke, ON
4 years ago
Look up Pinterest Fail, you'll feel much better. Basically its pictures and stuff of NORMAL people (like us, I presume), trying these crazy looking DIYs and how they turn out. Its pretty funny. I feel like most of the people on Pinterest do that stuff for a job.
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 12 months ago
I'm not even a mom, and I still feel guilty that I'm not making tons of fantastic different meals and DIY-ing everythinggg. But then I remember that I'm busy with other things (mainly grad school)...so I really shouldn't fret about not making my own cleaning products.