Add a Photo

Photos (174)
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA

Whoever thought of Pinterest was a genius! I can waste an embarrassing amount of time just pinning my life away. 😄 I love all the ideas you can find on Pinterest. Life hacks, organizational tips, wedding planning tool, and self improvement tools. And believe it or not some of the things are actually doable! I won't pretend like some of them aren't difficult and probably rarely completed but most are achievable! I love that we can make different boards and separate everything. Honestly I have have only one complaint- bad links. I try to always report the bad links so "pinners" like me aren't annoyed by them! It's easy to report a bad link; simply follow these steps!

Tap into the Pin
Tap ... underneath the Pin, then Report Pin
Tap This Pin goes against Pinterest's policies
Pick the appropriate report type, then tap Next
Pick the reason for your report, then Report Pin
Tap Done!

As long as you stick to things you are actually interested in, i recommend it to anyone!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.

It's a great time waster. What's more fun and brainless than pinning a million pretty things? You can pin away on your computer or phone. Pinterest's app is pretty nice. You can easily refer to your pins and show them to other people on the app.

Pinterest is a very girly product. The core demographic group is around 20s-30s, female, fashion/beauty-oriented, and Caucasian.

In the past couple of years, it's been more cluttered with bloggers and Instagramers using it to advertise their posts and stuff. It's also full of companies and businesses marketing their stuff. Before, it seemed just a bit less commercial and less of a marketing vehicle.

Pinterest has always had a particular look and vibe:  very white, aspirational, chic, elegant, and slightly conservative and mainstream. That's the general vibe and culture of Pinterest.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Hattiesburg, MS

I have been using Pinterest for about two or so years. It has been a life changing app/site for me. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. You name it you cam find it on Pinterest. It's not like any other app you find something and can never go back to. It allows you to pin (save) ideas that you really adore, as we'll create boards for you to share with others. Yes, you are able to share you ideas that maybe helpful to others. I started out on-line from my PC and venture to download the app on my phone. When I stated life changing, I meant just that. If I am riding in the car and one of my kids say they need an idea for something and I can't come up with anything from the top of my head. I simply pull out my phone and pull up the app and browse until I find something breath taking.
Nicky M.
Nicky M.

This is without a doubt a great app to download. It is FREE which is a plus, but there is nothing about it that seems like it should have a price. It is jsut glory. This app is perfect if you are looking for some fun, creative DIYs or recipes; or even if you want to just browse around for clothes, makeup, art, cartoons, whatever you can think off. You can personally upload things, or you can save "pins" that others have posted. Once you choose a "pin" to save, you must pin it to a "board" which is basically like an electronic category that shows up on your feed. I also like how that your recommended pins will almost always suit your interests, even if you have 50! This app for me is a must for my phone and I am almost positive that if you download it, you will get addicted just like I did!
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV

“If you're bored, Pinterest is for you!” - As an art student, I'm always looking for inspiration. My friend recommended Pinterest and when I set up the account, I was very surprised. I wasn't initially expecting much, because most websites have spam and people who are only out to amuse themselves, not others. But it's great! When I'm sat at home, bored out of my head, all I have to do is type in 'projects' and it comes up with all sorts of things for me to do. It's also great if you have friends on Pinterest, because you can communicate and send each-other pins. It really lightens up my day!!

The only minor problem I've experienced is that most pins are linked to websites which sometimes make my phone crash, but I think that's because my phone is an old version. I love Pinterest, GET IT!
Shivani N.
Shivani N.

I LOVE Pinterest. This social media platform has brought out the creative side of me that I did not previously know existed. There is so much to browse through on this app. Anytime I'm stumped on giving gifts or want to know how to create a certain makeup look or want tips to excel in my career path, I always go on Pinterest for inspiration. There is something for everybody. It's so much fun and comes in handy to create different boards and save different pins. Anytime I need to stray away from eating too much ice cream and chocolate, I go on Pinterest to look for recipes that can help me make up for all the unhealthy goodness I indulged in. If you haven't already, download the app for free and check it out! Once you get the hang of how to use it, you will love it!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.

More like 4.5. Pinterest saved my life when I was wedding planning. I have family on both sides of the country, and I'm right in the middle, so it was hard to get help and get ideas together, but Pinterest really helped all of us collaborate on looks and ideas for the reception. If anyone is planning a wedding -- PINTEREST! Get your trusted people together on one board and watch the magic happen. It was also a nice way to share with people the sort of look I wanted and let them go from there.Aside from wedding planning, it's also a nice way to keep ideas organized. I use it as a holder for recipes I want to try out, Christmas presents I (or a friend) might like, or books that I enjoyed. It's a super useful place just to store ideas and look for new ideas.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Pinterest is a fun app where you can make boards of different products of all kinds or Do It Yourself (DIY) products, anything really and keep record of these things in a orderly fashion in the tip of your fingers. Easily open pin your favorite of anything and it's there, with our busy life's it makes life way simpler. For example I have one of fashion, So when I go to the mall I have a idea of what I'm looking for, or another example my makeup board with all the choices this helps you remember what's been in mind and helps you from getting distracted. Also great for recipes and all arid just for fun, like Music, Art and Quotes. Great App. I recommend. Also great to make friends with people you have things in common with. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI

Pinterest is great for so many different things. You can personalize it to be all your own, and only pin/look at the things you enjoy! I love to find recipes, crafts, health tips, fashion ideas, decoration suggestions, beauty products, reviews, and anything else you could imagine. I also love the feature that allows you to only follow specific boards a person has, so you can follow the ones that interest you without having to see the other things they post if they aren't what you're interested in them. Sometimes Pinterest puts things in my feed that are '"picked for you" that don't actually appeal to me, but it isn't a big deal at all because I just search and follow what I like! I definitely recommend checking it out!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Oh wow! I am super obsessed with #Pinterest 👌😍 I have so many boards created on there & most are filled up. Pinterest is amazing for me because I am a product junkie, specifically cosmetics, nails, haircare & fashion! Pinterest helps me keep track of my favorite products! Another reason I love Pinterest is it allows me to find different recipes to try out! I think my recipe board has over 2,000 pinned recipes! Another reason I love Pinterest is for crafting & decorating! I have found so many neat things to make! Just the other day I made a wreath for my front door that I found on Pinterest. I seriously couldn't live without @Pinterest 😫 I think I'd be lost,lol. 😍
Annette V.
Annette V.
Beaumont, Ca

What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL

What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
Victoria D.

How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!