Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,149 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Firstly the quality of the pins are often mediocre, boring and repetitive plus the pins are now often blocked or lead to spam and I know pinterest wanted to move away from the social media side of things that's why they removed the like button but the likes helped to keep genuine content in the feed.
I used to stay on this site but now I just stick to Instagram mostly. I give it three starts because I still access but used to love it. 😕
Wanna make your own headboard with no construction experience? Go on Pinterest. Wanna bake a three layer cake when you’ve never baked from scratch before? Pinterest. Want to get tons of beautiful wedding and home decor inspiration that you can easily organize by theme and color? Pinterest!!!!!
Pinterest is the best way to collect all of your thoughts, ideas, photos, DIYs, & everything you ever wanted to save,... It’s like a huge electronic cork board on your wall. It’s my favorite thing ever. I never get tired of it. I’ve learned so many things from Pinterest, including new recipes and handy life hacks and awesome rainy day crafts. It’s really amazingly fun and helpful.
If you don’t know about Pinterest by now, what are you even doing with your life???
It has crafts, makeup looks, weeding ideas, date ideas, costume ideas, hairstyles, hair colors, vacation ideas, ways to save money, gardening, construction. Food and cooking ideas, animals, farming ideas, house plans, quotes, ideas on how to decorate your house. Freeze ahead meals, instant pot meals, crockpot/slow cooker meal ideas. That is only some of the things Pinterest has!!! You should definitely check it out!!!!
you can follow me on Pinterest @melkacar99 and I'll be sure to follow you back :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos