Pinterest

by Pinterest

#5 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

Have you been able to connect your Pinterest to your Influenster account?
Anyone else unable to connect their Pinterest account?[product:pinterest]
Do you have problem to link pinterest to influenster? Pinterest ?
Start your review of Pinterest!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!in reviews
I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun.in reviews
I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!in reviews
Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything.in reviews
Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing.in reviews
Patricia G.
Brownsville, TX
Pinterest uploaded by Patricia G.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps once I get in there I can't leave pinterest haha ​​I have gotten many ideas, for remodeling, crafts, dresses, beauty etc I love it! Ps the only thing that I dislike is that I can not connect it with Influenster
Azucena A.
Los mochis, sinaloa
Pinterest uploaded by Azucena A.
i love pinterest, has great ideas to create anything I can imagine. always has fresh and very creative ideas. I like that it has a lot of variety and that what I am looking for I always find what I am looking for. and it is also very easy to use. I can also save my ideas.
Sara L.
Monterrey,NL
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest uploaded by Sara L.
Ufff amo esta aplicación puedes subir lo que tu quieras, en mi caso maquillaje, y de ahí mismo busco inspiración, puedes encontrar cualquier imagen que tu quieras!
Isela V.
Great site! I love it to death, it's an awesome place to get inspiration or interesting DIY's. More people should join.
Cinthya R.
San Ysidro, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love pinterest! I’m so happy this app keeps going, it’s so helpful to look up all images 💗 it’s my happy place to look at cute pictures of stuff that interests me.
Sandra I.
Yucatán, Mérida
Pinterest uploaded by Sandra I.
Amoooo la app me encanta, la uso sobre todo para inspirarme y separar ideas. El contenido se amolda a las preferencias del usuario y da sugerencias.
Ana L.
Jalisco
Pinterest uploaded by Ana L.
Super helpful app. Here not only crafting and cooking inspiration is found, but also lists of challenges, movies, self-growth tips, art, movie quotes, drawings, and tutorials about practically anything. Lovely and easy design and user experience, not hard to understand at all and completely customizable, results ideal to save inspo, ideas, and everything about your favorite things and topics by organizing them in boards.
Karla R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest it's a super cool app, I love it, it has so many ideas, DIY's, recipes, everything, if I want to do anything I know I can search on Pinterest and I will find something super cool, it has super affordable ideas and some others more pricey, I like it
Brayan V.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Pinterest uploaded by Brayan V.
It is an excellent social network, I love it since I can take ideas to create art and all kinds of paintings or drawings, it is an excellent application to take inspiration.
Samantha R.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 4
Me encanta!!! Es de las mejores apps que tengo para inspirarme a la hora de diseñar cualquier espacio!! Te puedes inspirar en cualquier cosa que quieras hacer ya sea cocinar, joyería, manualidades, incluso de marketing!! Pruébenla está increíble

727 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sylvia C.
il y a 6 jours
Gimena B. il y a 5 jours
I am unable to connect YouTube! I even emailed Influenster … can’t connect my #influenster to YouTube
Danielle J.
Florence, NJ
il y a un mois
Has anyone had a problem hooking up their Pinterest to influencer? I've been try for weeks and keep getting error messages. Pinterest
Dina C. il y a 9 jours
I do
Meridith H.
il y a 2 mois
Been trying my hand at freehand embroidery based on things I find on Pinterest. I bought the DMC collectors tin with a coupon at michaels.com and am having some fun. Please show pictures of what you are working on and what should I attempt next? Btw, French knots are the devil, but they look so good!
Chantal K. il y a 2 mois
Very pretty! 💓
Anna E.
ADELAIDE, SA
il y a 2 mois
Any one else having trouble connecting there Pinterest account? keeps coming up as error page 😔
Jessica C. il y a 2 mois
I get it too
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
il y a 3 mois
Who else uses Pinterest to promote products and get free marketing?
Christine G. il y a 13 jours
Great idea
Rebecca F.
il y a 3 mois
Anybody else have issues linking Pinterest and Twitter? Pinterest just errors immediately and Twitter errors after I log in. Twitter Pinterest
Alicia M. il y a 3 mois