BY PINTEREST, INC. #3 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to ...176 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DI...453 Answers
Reviews (19688)
Jackie M.
Pinterest is my go to for all dyi projects. I have always loved making crafts and decorating. I really like to do projects that are different like for my home I just moved into I had to figure out how to set up my son's bedroom because it's very small and I didn't want big furniture so I went on Pinterest and got some awesome tip's! I got small crates and put them under his bed for additional storage space and I'm going to hang sheleves next which you would be surprised the things you can make out of very honest inexpensive items that look amazing! They have all different types of catagorys from travel to furniture and you can search for what you want and then if you like something you can pin it (save) and then also share the pinned articles with others. If you like getting good ideas for numerous things in your life this is the app for you!!!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Pinterest is one of my most used apps! I use it all the time for inspiration for crafts, gifts, makeup, fashion, recipes, poetry, photography, and more! Its so much fun and easy to use, I often find myself getting lost in the app for a few hours! :) The only con I have is that I wish they didn't take away the "like" button in a recent update, but its not too big of a deal since it is all archived in a private board that you can still add pins to. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to be inspired!

you can follow me on Pinterest @melkacar99 and I'll be sure to follow you back :)
Kiley Y.
Techie Expert
OMG how do I even begin to write a review for Pinterest! It is addictive, entertaining, time consuming & inspirational! Every meal I cook I found the recipe on Pinterest. Every birthday party I’ve plan I’ve referenced Pinterest. Every time I want to redecorate, DIY or create some new home decor, I’ve used Pinterest. I have a small home business where I create personalized gifts and Pinterest is my first stop for inspiration.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert
Needless to say, Pinterest is an addiction. I use it for everything from DIY face masks, to decorating inspiration, to recipes. I love that you can make private boards for the pins that I want kept just for me. My favorite feature is the shopping feature that lets you see buyable pins. Instead of just wishing for whatever's in the picture, now you can actually get it. The best!
glory p.
Techie Expert
I usually use Pinterest for meal ideas but I recently haven’t been using it as much. I feel that I’m seeing the same recipes over and over again. I don’t use it for much else so I can’t vouch for the other categories. Oh, and they are constantly changing the app which is kind of annoying because once I get used to the new update they change it again.
Brittney M.
Is there even a bad thing to say about Pinterest? Pinterest has so many different things you can fine or cure boredom. I've found some many different outfits ideas that i've never would of thought of paring together. There so many DIY things you can build. And if you want to learn to cook, there so many different menu things you could build. But my favorite thing is the fitness secatition. You can find so much motatvation to exercises that you could try in your bedroom without having to hit the gym.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Techie Expert
I enjoy Pinterest as a place to save stuff I'm interested in. I love that it bookmarks where the images come from—makes it really easy to get back to those pages that have products I want to buy or the directions for recipes. I use both the web-based site and the app, but find the app a bit more relevant most of the time. I do get tired of repeat images coming up of stuff I've seen or pinned before though, and I do forget to check out the what I've already pinned when looking for something. The pins do come across unorganized and it can be hard to scroll through a board when looking for something specific. But the ease of tucking something onto a board keeps me coming back. lol
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this app! I made over $800 in the past few months with gently used items from my closet. Amazing community and incentives. There’s a new opportunity to become a brand ambassador with just a few short tasks. It’s so easy to get a great reputation with quality communication, leant business savvy with each customer, standard of packaging and deadlines for shopping and receiving. You can find top name brands from clothing to cosmetics for men and women for over half the price off new and used. I highly recommend this app to declutter your closet and add some cash to your wallet. They take 20% sales commission so price accordingly.
Alana C.
One of my fave apps! If you're looking to sort of organize any ideas or even get inspiration.. This app/website is perfect for that! On this app, I love looking at outfit inspiration, getting ideas for planning my wedding, browsing the TONS of recipes, etc. This website/app truly has something for everyone... Recommend!
Payton P.
Boise
Techie Expert
I love using this app everyday! It is a great way to get creative ideas from other people and put your creative ideas out there! I use this to get outfit Inspiration, ideas to decorate, bake and so much more. If you are creative, or want to be I would recommend downloading this app and checking it everyday!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!