BY PINTEREST, INC. #2 in Websites

Reviews (19393)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Hattiesburg , MS
I have been using Pinterest for about two or so years. It has been a life changing app/site for me. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. You name it you cam find it on Pinterest. It's not like any other app you find something and can never go back to. It allows you to pin (save) ideas that you really adore, as we'll create boards for you to share with others. Yes, you are able to share you ideas that maybe helpful to others. I started out on-line from my PC and venture to download the app on my phone. When I stated life changing, I meant just that. If I am riding in the car and one of my kids say they need an idea for something and I can't come up with anything from the top of my head. I simply pull out my phone and pull up the app and browse until I find something breath taking.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
“If you're bored, Pinterest is for you!” - As an art student, I'm always looking for inspiration. My friend recommended Pinterest and when I set up the account, I was very surprised. I wasn't initially expecting much, because most websites have spam and people who are only out to amuse themselves, not others. But it's great! When I'm sat at home, bored out of my head, all I have to do is type in 'projects' and it comes up with all sorts of things for me to do. It's also great if you have friends on Pinterest, because you can communicate and send each-other pins. It really lightens up my day!!

The only minor problem I've experienced is that most pins are linked to websites which sometimes make my phone crash, but I think that's because my phone is an old version. I love Pinterest, GET IT!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pinterest is a fun app where you can make boards of different products of all kinds or Do It Yourself (DIY) products, anything really and keep record of these things in a orderly fashion in the tip of your fingers. Easily open pin your favorite of anything and it's there, with our busy life's it makes life way simpler. For example I have one of fashion, So when I go to the mall I have a idea of what I'm looking for, or another example my makeup board with all the choices this helps you remember what's been in mind and helps you from getting distracted. Also great for recipes and all arid just for fun, like Music, Art and Quotes. Great App. I recommend. Also great to make friends with people you have things in common with. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH
Oh wow! I am super obsessed with #Pinterest 👌😍 I have so many boards created on there & most are filled up. Pinterest is amazing for me because I am a product junkie, specifically cosmetics, nails, haircare & fashion! Pinterest helps me keep track of my favorite products! Another reason I love Pinterest is it allows me to find different recipes to try out! I think my recipe board has over 2,000 pinned recipes! Another reason I love Pinterest is for crafting & decorating! I have found so many neat things to make! Just the other day I made a wreath for my front door that I found on Pinterest. I seriously couldn't live without @Pinterest 😫 I think I'd be lost,lol. 😍
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love the Pinterest app. I use it more than the website because it is faster. It is organized well and very easy to use. It has all of the features the website has, but in a portable format! My favorite feature is being able to send pins by e-mail. Some of my friends and family do not have a Pinterest but I am still able to share recipes I find with them via the send pin by e-mail feature. The app has never crashed on me. I love being able to pull pins up on the go or while cooking. It is a great app for "bookmarking" ideas for later on. I would definitely recommend trying this app for great ideas on the go!
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
You can literally get lost in in Pinterest and this is not a bad thing. There are so many ideas to pull from on this site and it is organized in a way that makes searching the site an easy process. You can find ideas for everything from cooking to starting a small business. Pinning information is very simple and the site helps you to make sure you organize everything you save, nothing drifts out of it's place unless you choose to have it that way. Retrieving information is fast and easy from your desktop or any other device. Pinterest definitely makes locating and saving information very easy.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lilburn, GA
This is definitely more of a lady's website, but men might enjoy it too. I would like to go on Pinterest every single day, but I don't have that much time. Pinterest literally has ideas for everything. Recipes, decorating, organizing. Doing your hair, makeup, and nails differently. Funny tech stuff, lists of books you need to read, ways to interview better, technology tricks, I mean EVERYTHING. And that would be my one negative: you'll get lost in the black hole of Pinterest and soon realize it's been eight hours later and you haven't gotten anything actually done.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Techie Expert
Pinterest is the mood/inspiration board for the 21st century. I remember before Pinterest I used to favorite all the websites that I loved articles or blog posts for and it was so annoying. Enter Pinterest and the problem is solved. You can find items and organizing them. Couple of downsides- first it's a dark hole that you seriously get lost in for hours. Be warned. But in a serious note. They have stared having more and more ads in your feed while it's nothing. It annoying it still make we wish for the days when it was ad or sponsored post free.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Love love love this app/website! It's perfect for when you need inspiration or need to look up certain things. It's super easy to use. You just note what your interests are and everyday there will be "pins" that are of the interests you selected. You can also organize all your saved pins to boards. You can choose whether or not you want certain to boards to be private. Categories range from fashion to home decor to weddings to food to workouts. Honestly whatever it is you're looking for Pinterest is bound to have something for you!
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Techie Expert
Pinterest- where do I even begin? There's so much you can create on your personal Pinterest boards- there's themes you can make for your boards (such as "Wedding plans", to "Future Kids", to "Photography Ideas", ect) you can place everything in a board and everything has a place! So many people nowadays have used Pinterest ideas in their everyday lives- for their weddings, to their kids birthdays, to Home decorating/DIY. It's a great app to get those ideas running and have others see your dream boards! I really enjoy Pinterest 😊
Annette V.
Annette V.
Beaumont, Ca
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!