BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...177 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...463 Answers
Reviews (20054)
Laura T.
It used to be so different but since last year when pinterest stopped letting people like pins and changed the demographic of pinners shown, things have gone downhill fast.

Firstly the quality of the pins are often mediocre, boring and repetitive plus the pins are now often blocked or lead to spam and I know pinterest wanted to move away from the social media side of things that's why they removed the like button but the likes helped to keep genuine content in the feed.

I used to stay on this site but now I just stick to Instagram mostly. I give it three starts because I still access but used to love it. 😕
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is the greatest thing to ever exist this century,....

Wanna make your own headboard with no construction experience? Go on Pinterest. Wanna bake a three layer cake when you’ve never baked from scratch before? Pinterest. Want to get tons of beautiful wedding and home decor inspiration that you can easily organize by theme and color? Pinterest!!!!!

Pinterest is the best way to collect all of your thoughts, ideas, photos, DIYs, & everything you ever wanted to save,... It’s like a huge electronic cork board on your wall. It’s my favorite thing ever. I never get tired of it. I’ve learned so many things from Pinterest, including new recipes and handy life hacks and awesome rainy day crafts. It’s really amazingly fun and helpful.

If you don’t know about Pinterest by now, what are you even doing with your life???
Hailey D.
Huntington
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest ! I love the app & I love discovering all of the new things, but I hate that I can spend hours on there without even noticing lol. I can go on there to look up something really quick, and the next thing I know, its been 2 hours, and I've decided to reorganize & paint something. :)
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
I love Pinterest! You can find pretty much everything that you can think of on there. I love how you can search for something and something usually comes up on the search engine. I myself am a huge fan of The Vampire Diares and have a board full of pictures of it . This is a perfect website or app to go to, to plan any kind of celebration. You can have as many boards as you want and follow other people’s boards as you want as well .You can even share the pins that you see or download them if you like.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used Pinterest for years and still love it just as much today as I did when it first started. I love how much information there is on such a range of topics. Pinterest is the answer to that common "oh I wanted to remember that later" issue. It's such an efficient way to keep so many things organized and in one place. Everything from recipes, workouts, makeup tutorials and wedding planning. If you've been living under a rock and haven't discovered the wonder that is Pinterest, I HIGHLY suggest checking it out!
Nicole K.
Vale
Oh Pinterest U have a way of sucking me in, I want to see one thing then 5 hours later...and im still pinning new pins.. You have a way of making me so excited and by far one of my favs in social media..I have some helpful advice for how the app works so it may be a little easier but I'm just a user lol....So Pinterest is good for searching new ideas for anything from healthcare to building your new home, great to start new projects, advertise business and help.others navigate the web a little easier... So thank you Pinterest for delaying my day and melting my heart..
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
This app is one of the best apps I have ever used!!!! Pinterest has everything you could ever need. I go too the app every single day, multiple times. No matter what you need, it has it.
It has crafts, makeup looks, weeding ideas, date ideas, costume ideas, hairstyles, hair colors, vacation ideas, ways to save money, gardening, construction. Food and cooking ideas, animals, farming ideas, house plans, quotes, ideas on how to decorate your house. Freeze ahead meals, instant pot meals, crockpot/slow cooker meal ideas. That is only some of the things Pinterest has!!! You should definitely check it out!!!!
Martha W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is the best inspirational website. From fashion, to food, to home decoration ideas, to weddings, Pinterest is my go to source of inspiration. Some of the boards I have are Wedding, Style, Home, Travel, Recipes, and more! I use this app almost everyday to gain new inspiration for various aspects of my life! I can spend hours on Pinterest looking at home decor ideas, fashion and style ideas, hair style ideas, travel ideas, and most importantly, recipes! Pinterest is solely how I learned to cook! I don’t know what I would do without my Pinterest for all my creative inspirations!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Pinterest is one of my most used apps! I use it all the time for inspiration for crafts, gifts, makeup, fashion, recipes, poetry, photography, and more! Its so much fun and easy to use, I often find myself getting lost in the app for a few hours! :) The only con I have is that I wish they didn't take away the "like" button in a recent update, but its not too big of a deal since it is all archived in a private board that you can still add pins to. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to be inspired!

you can follow me on Pinterest @melkacar99 and I'll be sure to follow you back :)
Emmylou S.
Carson
I believe before you had to be invited to use Pinterest and my sister recommended it to me. I fell in love with it ever since. It literally has everything you can possibly imagine. When I want to try out new recipes Pinterest has it! When I’m curious of different styles of attire Pinterest has it! How I picture my future home to be (interior layout) Pinterest has it. I definitely would recommend it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!