Pinterest

by Pinterest

#5 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

What are your favorite recipes from Pinterest ?
Pinterest has amazing fall recipes like this one that I love -Red wine braised short ribs #followforfollow
Me encanta
Start your review of Pinterest!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!in 833 reviews
I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun.in 591 reviews
I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!in 519 reviews
Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything.in 486 reviews
Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing.in 477 reviews
6 years agoLas Vegas, NV
I'm not quite sure how I survived w/o Pinterest before!? lOl.. Its my go-to for quick, easy dinner/snack recipes! Unfortunately, I always come across a ton of irresistible dessert options too!! I love the functionality of the site and how much information you can find on it! If you haven't joined you're def missing out !
6 years agoEsparto, CA
Pinterest absolutely love it. I have the site on my favorites, app on my phone and tablet. So many different creative things on there. You can use it from what to make for dinner, to how would I like to set up my next social party. Great ideas for just about everything. Highly encourage to check it out if you haven't.
6 years agoWashington, MO
Pinterest is a great website to show off your creativity and innovations to the world! You can find absolutely anything on here! THIS IS NOT JUST A GIRL'S WEBSITE! Boys, if you want to really woo that lucky lady, look for quotes, gift ideas, and inspiration on here and you will outshine all those other bland guys!
6 years agoMaplewood, NJ
Once I discovered how useful and resourceful Pinterest was I couldn't stop pinning. I love that I can have different categories (boards) and it covers everything from food to crafts to diy furniture. It's the best thing to happen since sliced bread (and I'm sure it'll teach me how to slice bread myself and for cheap!)
6 years ago
Love, love, love this website!!! I get loads of amazing recipes off here each week. I go on this website to plan my meals out for the following week. Love it! Also great for holiday decor ideas - I've created several Christmas and Halloween Decorations from this website - as well as everyday decor ideas for the home. You can also find some genius life hacks that will save you time and I guarantee you'll think "Thank you, Pinterest" one day.
6 years ago
I love Pinterest. I've cooked a lot of good recipes and found lots of awesome crafts. definitely a go to resource when looking for stuff! Also just fun to look through and find funny things if you need a laugh. You can also link up with blogs if your a blogger. Just an amazing place to find decorating ideas as we'll.
6 years agoGallipolis, OH
This is one of my most favorite sites! Your can find several how to projects with step by step instructions! Anything from cooking, to cleaning, to make up, and clothing styles! I love that u can pin stuff you like to save it to ur home page so u can come back to it later! It's like havering our very own how to book!
6 years agoElmira, NY
I catch myself on Pinterest for hours! It's great for finding project ideas, fashion advice, recipes, and so much more. I work with kids and it's great for simple cheap project ideas that they always love. I have the app on my phone and tablet. Even if you're not looking for something specific it's always fun to browse!
6 years agoDUNKIRK, NY
If you're not a crafty person or one who likes to cook, after using this site you will leave with so many ideas that you'll become one! This site has great ideas for the Holidays, as well as year round. I absolutely love it!
6 years ago
Pinterest is SO addicting! I am on it numerous times a day and it's very hard to pull myself away. If you are looking for ideas on certain subjects, like party themes and recipes, craft ideas, quotes, workouts, or even motivation to get off your lazy booty and do something, Pinterest is the place to go. You'll love it!

690 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
21 days ago
amanda V. 21 days ago
Absolutely love Pinterest💜💜💜
3 months ago
Judy S. 2 months ago
I double the recipe whenever possible. If I make a lasagna or casserole where we might normally get 3 meals out of it, I make two and divide the second one into meal sized portions for the freezer. I get twice the mileage out of the prep time and cooking. I traded my 4 qt crockpot for a 6 qt and cook two roasts for sandwiches or soups. HTH.