Hair CareHair Styling ProductsR+Co
Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray

Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray

by R+Co

Shop R+Co Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How well does this work with dry hair/bleached hair?
Does this work well with dry hair ?
[product:rco-pinstripe-intense-detangling-spray] Do you like this product? Yes or No? Why?
Start your review of Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray!
Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray uploaded by Brittani C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in love with this stuff. I have extremely fine hair that tangles easily, and this helps keep everything tangle free and lightweight. I like that my hair doesn’t feel greasy after using this like some other products I have tried, and I love that it’s a heat protectant too. I’ve been using this with their Moon Landing anti-humidity spray and it helps SO much. Space. nk. apothecary R+Co Moon Landing Anti-Humidity Spray, Size 5 oz
Hermine G.
Glendale, CA
Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray uploaded by Hermine G.
All you need is good hair I love this product makes my hair shiny healthy. This gorgeous product brings my hair to life hydrates even the most unmanageable hair. Key ingredients: Ginger root Cinnamon bark Acerola fruit [product:r-co-pinstripe-intense-detangling-spray]
Kelly B.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray uploaded by Kelly B.
Do you have a detangler or leave in conditioner you have loved forever? . . Recently I tried a few items from the brand @RandCo , last week I posted about their Centerpiece Elixir (ahhhhmazing). Today it’s all about their Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray. 🧖‍♀️💆‍♀️ . . . I LOVE the smell of their products it’s like more of a masculine smell than I’m used to. It’s very unisex, I love it! The packaging on this one is so cool too it has a pinstripe shirt on the label it’s very stylish. (Swipe to see the cool label) . . . I have used this many times and it is great for detangling, I use it on towel dried hair and run a comb thru it. I’m not big into styling on a daily basis, I’m an air-dry girl & this leaves my hair feeling smooth and tangle free. I don’t personally struggle with a lot of tangles, my hair usually just tends to get stringy and needs to be brushed. I have used many of the popular brands of leave-in conditioners and I can say this one is so amazing and smells so good. I feel like it’s a salon treatment every time. . . . Honestly if I had to choose between their Centerpiece All-in-One Elixir or the Pinstripe shown here, I would choose the Elixir only because it seems to keep my hair feeling cleaner a day or 2 longer than the Detangler and honestly I don’t have a need to detangle. I LOVED both products but the Centerpiece is like nothing else I have tried. 💯 . . . . Check out all of their products there is something for every hair need. You will love this brand! Thank you @RandCo for sending me these lovely #gifts to try 🤗 . . . Vegan + Cruelty-Free . . .  #RandCoLove #randcocollective #randcosalon #luxehair #besthairproducts
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
I have fine hair, but a ton of it, so I can’t survive after washing without some sort of detangler. Pinstripe is a perfect fit! Adds a lot of slip, but no weight and my hair dries down silky. Not my favorite scent, but good performance.
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,462 reviews
Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray uploaded by LORI H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lightweight detangling spray that tames even the most unmanageable hair. Hydrates and adds shine to matted hair while removing knots and tangles from the hair. Ginger root extract, harvested in Hawaii, and Cinnamon Bark Extract, from Sri Lanka, tighten the hair cuticles and provide shine. Acerola Fruit Extract, from Mexico, neutralizes hard water and boosts shine. Abyssinica Seed Oil, sourced from Greece, is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E and aids in detangling and sealing in moisture.
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,300 reviews
Randco is the most amazing haircare brand there is! Every product I've tried has exceeded my expectations, and this is no different. The quality is outstanding! It detangles quickly and easily and makes even the messiest of manes manageable. I 100% recommend and will be repurchasing always!
Nicole P.
Williamsburg, VA
I have long, super thick, dry, highlighted hair. If I don't use a detangler, I can't brush my hair at all, so I've tried just about every product out there! I don't think this is anything extraordinary. It gets the job done, but doesn't leave your hair particularly shiny or soft. That being said, most detanglers don't. What makes this stand out is the value (8.5 oz is huge for a product like this) and its unique scent. It almost smells like a fresh cologne to me!
Ashante E.
Sunrise, FL
This is a good detangling spray for every day usage. It effectively removes knots and single strand knots. It is not the most hydrating of all the detanglers I’ve used, so pairing with their high dive cream is the best combination.
Laura G.
Bartlesville, OK
This is THE detangling spray. I have extremely tangly hair and this makes my hair silky smooth to get a brush through. The smell is amazing and I have searched high and low for a detangling product this good.
maria S.
spokane, WA
This changed my life. Every detangler I've ever used was pretty gimmicky, but this gave my hair so much slip for easier blow dry at the salon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leah B.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Pinstripe Intense Detangling Spray Do you like this product? Yes or No? Why?
Brittani C. il y a 2 ans
I love it. It’s incredibly light on my hair and really gets the job done. I’ve come back from camping trips and festivals with a knotted mess and a bit of this between brushing sections clears it up without ripping my hair out. I highly recommend it.