PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter

What it is:
A cream highlighter scented with Secret Genius that can be used all over your body for the ultimate festival glow.

What it does:
Achieve a prismatic glow with this soft and lightweight formula that features a special shimmering effect. Once applied to the skin, the product reflects subtle flecks of blue glitter—a stunning way to finish any look. Scented with Secret Genius, this highlighter smells like vanilla and caramel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Beauty Tip:
Layer product for a high-impact glow.

What else you need to know:
Since 2014, the creative masterminds behind Pinrose have created customized, playful and joyful fragrances for the modern millennial. Pinrose is based on the science of scent and making fragrance fun. In partnership with Sephora, the San-Francisco-based fragrance brand brings its whimsical design aesthetic to beauty. The limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Pinrose with the beauty expertise of Sephora with a festival-ready vibe. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories feature exclusive formulas inspired by the mood and feeling of Pinrose scents to be as fun and fearless as you are.

Ingredients: -Tocopheryl Acetate: Natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Propylene Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Octyldodecanol, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Ydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Usage:
For allover dewy skin, apply product to the highpoints of the face (cheekbones, brow bones, Cupid’s bow, bridge of the nose, and even décolleté).
- Apply using fingertips for best results.

This looks so pretty!! Does it show up well?
Se ve realmente bello como me gustaría uno
Se ve realmente bello como me gustaría uno
Start your review of PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter!
This Sephora highlighter is perfect I love the way it smells. It’s good for combination skin. I would not improve the product. It’s easy to apply and the color of the highlighter is perfect I love it! I recommend it.
Cyclone
Glow glow glow!! This will have your makeup popping. This is great for dry skin it gives you some moisturizer affects on your skin after you take it off. Very pigment and fabulous. Highly recommend don’t live your life without this!
Yes it’s lovely but it’s pretty greasy. I already have an oily t-zone so I don’t want to add to it. Would have been better as a powder. It’s not very bendable on your face. Doesn’t smell much like the perfume either. Nice but wouldn’t buy again.
Lee, MA
I love this highlighter. It works great and is long lasting. The scent is also a bonus. I feel like it has pale pink undertones because my skin takes well to it and i have a slight pink undertone as well. PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter
Festus
Before trying out this product, I had never used a cream highlighter. And now I am hooked! I looks beautiful on my combination skin, blends well, and keeps my face glowing the entire day. If anyone is looking to try out a cream highlighter, I recommend you try this one.
Catawba, SC
This is an amazing highlighter the formula is very soft and it is very nice the pros is that it is really pretty and the con is that it’s kind of pricey and I think it is good for any type of skin and I would not buy it again just because of the price.
Kingsville, TX
This product is a very beautiful cream highlighter. I usually don’t use a lot of cream highlighters but this so gorgeous. I love the packing to this collection. I would recommend trying this out especially if you love cream highlighters.
Lynn, MA
When they say you get what you paid for, its the truth. I typically use this for bright sunny days so the sun hits the highlight and it gives a beautiful Pearlescent tint. It also smells beautiful, l will definitely buy again.
greenwood
Love this product would love to try more! Very beautiful color and best highlight I’ve ever laid my hands on! Very easy to apply, lasted all day. I highly recommend this product!! I would definitely purchase this item again!! :) PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter
Port St Lucie , FL
This highlighter is so amazing. I love the way it looks when I do my makeup . My face looks amazing. It is not tacky and applies well over makeup. I believe everyone should go and try this cream highlighter on .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli