PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter uploaded by Mariam B.PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A cream highlighter scented with Secret Genius that can be used all over your body for the ultimate festival glow.

What it does:
Achieve a prismatic glow with this soft and lightweight formula that features a special shimmering effect. Once applied to the skin, the product reflects subtle flecks of blue glitter—a stunning way to finish any look. Scented with Secret Genius, this highlighter smells like vanilla and caramel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Beauty Tip:
Layer product for a high-impact glow.

What else you need to know:
Since 2014, the creative masterminds behind Pinrose have created customized, playful and joyful fragrances for the modern millennial. Pinrose is based on the science of scent and making fragrance fun. In partnership with Sephora, the San-Francisco-based fragrance brand brings its whimsical design aesthetic to beauty. The limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Pinrose with the beauty expertise of Sephora with a festival-ready vibe. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories feature exclusive formulas inspired by the mood and feeling of Pinrose scents to be as fun and fearless as you are.

Ingredients: -Tocopheryl Acetate: Natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Propylene Carbonate, Isoamyl Laurate, Octyldodecanol, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Ydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Usage:
For allover dewy skin, apply product to the highpoints of the face (cheekbones, brow bones, Cupid’s bow, bridge of the nose, and even décolleté).
- Apply using fingertips for best results.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Omg this highlighter smells like heaven! I picked it up from Sephora and I’m loving it. Cream highlighter and very in your face Ice cold reflection. HAlo packaging is super cute. Swatches and blends like a dream. Would repurchase if I ever hit pan. Would definitely recommend this product. It melted right into my skin, doesn’t show much texture, blends like a dream. Super smooth creamy formula and it didn’t budge my foundation one bit. Have been wearing it 2 days now in this heat and it’s absolutely stunning. Ahhhh love ❤️
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
I love this highlighter. It works great and is long lasting. The scent is also a bonus. I feel like it has pale pink undertones because my skin takes well to it and i have a slight pink undertone as well. PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a great highlighter!!! I enjoy a cream highlighter compared to a powder highlighter. It shows up bright and shiny and you will not be disappointed in the results! the scent is perfect and is nice when you have your significant other and they even notice the smell and enjoy it! Better for me!! It's worth every penny and stays on all day long even after being in the sun and sweating! I highly recommend this product to all beauty lovers like myself!
Shantell M.
Lynn
When they say you get what you paid for, its the truth. I typically use this for bright sunny days so the sun hits the highlight and it gives a beautiful Pearlescent tint. It also smells beautiful, l will definitely buy again.
Maddi M.
Bikini Bottom
This is an amazing highlighter the formula is very soft and it is very nice the pros is that it is really pretty and the con is that it’s kind of pricey and I think it is good for any type of skin and I would not buy it again just because of the price.
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
Beautifulllllll😍 nothing beats the look of this on your skin! With a shimmery finish t keeps your skin popping! This actually broke my sin out thou so I discontinued my use.... I have pretty sensitive skin.
noemi e.
not something i would gravitate to use for everyday. it’s ok compared to drugstore highlighters but does not parr compared to high end high lighters. if you have dry skin this highlighter might be something u would like to try.
Cheyenne H.
Love this product would love to try more! Very beautiful color and best highlight I’ve ever laid my hands on! Very easy to apply, lasted all day. I highly recommend this product!! I would definitely purchase this item again!! :) PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
PINROSE x Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter is in beautiful packaging. It smells Devine! It is sheer and gorgeous! It is affordable at Sephora. I love a cream highlighter because they blend easily.
Miranda V.
I love this Pinrose X Sephora Collection Secret Genius Scented Cream Highlighter. It’s very long lasting, has a GORGEOUS color and sooooo shimmery. I ordered it from Sephora’s website on sale and it was delivered super quick too!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
who else just wants this for the packaging🙋❤
Sanaa H.
Texas
Can I get this for free if yes how
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
I've heard of it but never purchased it really want it
mubashara s.
india
Is it a nice highliter ???? Does it give a chunky glow ???
Ashley S.