PINROSE Wild Child Eau de Parfum uploaded by Storm B.PINROSE Wild Child Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jesusita L.PINROSE Wild Child Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jesusita L.

BY PINROSE

Unleash your inner troublemaker with flirty white flowers. Best worn with a twinkle in your eye. Sips like: Cosmopolitan Notes: Tiare Flower, Bergamot, Freesia, Gardenia, Jasmine, Frangipani, Vanilla Bean, Amber. Style: Energetic. Playful. Flirty. Beauty Tip: For the girl-next-door formula, layer with Secret Genius. For a bombshell blend, layer with Tambourine Dreamer. see more...

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I originally got this fragrance as a sample towelette in my Sephora Play! box. I fell in love with it as soon as I smelled it! My boyfriend did, as well! So I went to Sephora and immediately ordered the full size, because it’s just so pretty, and an amazing spring scent! It is like a slightly sweet, clean, floral scent.
Kristin Ann S.
I’m horrible at describing fragrances but I got this from scent bird & it’s lovely. Very modern & chic. I want to buy a rollerball. It has a clean mandarin citrus twist to white flowers. It’s addictive!!
Christine N.
I think this is a good scent for a teenager still in school. It just smells that young, cute, flirty, flowery and a bit chaotic. It smells mostly like gardenia but if you look at the notes there is a lot going on in this thing and yet it lacks any complexity, sophistication, elegance or maturity. It really fits its name of "wild child" though I think I would have taken it further and called it "wild flower child". It is the kind of fragrance I would expect to pick up at a Whole Foods. Indie, different, and almost like a gardenia essential oil. It smells like actual gardenias in bloom as opposed to like a perfume.

I actually applied this as a fragrance wipe to my neck and pulse points which was a new experience. An on-the-go fragrance taken to gym levels.

Just an update that I later learned that these Pinrose scents are meant to be layered on top of one another to create your own preferred personal combination which explains why this was so one note.

Jesusita L.
I just got a sample of this in my sephora play and I'm hooked. Not a surprise since I usually gravitate towards floral smells. It does smell like something that could be duped, so it definitely is not original. But it is still pretty and floral and makes you feel like you're in a meadow! Worth $55? Not unless I can't find something similar.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I recently just reviewed a Pinrose fragrance. I absolutely love the tie dye packaging of this towelette and of the bottle it self. I'm a huge fan of anything tie dye! I had a good experience with the last Pinrose fragrance so I'm sure this one will be just as delicious smelling. It smells like jasmine and gardenia, both scents I like but for some reason this perfume has cheap undertones. It smells like a $55 fragrance rather than a $100 fragrance.
Tali D.
Bloomington , MN
I normally get headaches from florals and tend to go the more gourmand route, but I really like how this perfume works with my body chemistry. It smells like a fresh gardenia & plumeria bouquet on me, and the staying power is legit. No headaches, no musty dry down. I only need a tiny bit and I smell like I'm working in a garden all day and not a sad cubicle. That said, it's very one note. While it's a fresh floral on me, I wish it was brightened with a touch of citrus or fruit.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is my new favorite summer scent. It's so flowery and pretty. While it doesn't last long on the skin, it does last all day on clothes which is great because alcohol is terrible for your skin anyways. I got this as a sample from a subscription box and was so obsessed that I had to order it right away.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got a small sample of this in my January Play by Sephora box. I have never been one for expensive perfumes, but this smells literally heavenly. I'm not sure if I would buy it due to the price, but anyone that's into floral would totally love this.
Caitlin M.
Staff
This is one of my favorite fragrances as of late. I’ve always been a fan of Pinrose for their aesthetic, but the brand definitely lives up to the luxury fragrance component too. I own another scent (Secret Genius) but Wild Child is my favorite. It’s potent but not overpowering. I use it for both day and night occasions and think it’s a total must. Will repurchase for sure!
Megan R.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I adore this scent! The perfect floral without seeming too fake or heavy. Plus the price is pretty reasonable when considering the price of other perfumes. I think this brand is the next big thing, and I can't wait to try more of their fragrances!
Kayla B.
Oroville, CA
Is this a strong scent or just enough?