PINROSE Secret Genius Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daxia G.

BY PINROSE

Melt hearts with this romantic blend of vanilla and caramel. Perfect for hatching plans and sneaking kisses.

samantha c.
Joplin, MO
I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora a year ago and I had to run out and buy the full size. I have gotten many compliments while wearing this scent. Three sprays last all day without being over powering. My favorite! PINROSE Secret Genius Eau de Parfum Spray
Konstantina D.
Queens Vlg, NY
I bought this AMAZING perfume today and I freaking loved the minimal bottle. I loved the combo of scents (Madagascan vanilla, caramel, sandalwood). I think that the scent is lasting and it’s also very subtle. I would suggest you to try it. Personally, I’d buy it again.
Piovanni R.
Bloomington
I would honestly rate this scent a 5 if it lasted a little longer. It’s a light scent kind of makes me think of clouds. Even though the scent doesn’t last longer than a couple of hours I would still buy this product again.
Chloe P.
Blairstown
This is such an amazing fragrance! I tried this out when I bought a sample scent of Pinrose fragrances off Sephora, and I fell in love with Secret Genius. Secret Genius is an amazing vanilla caramel scent that is warm, sweet, and comforting. It is very light, doesn't give me a headache, and while it doesn't last very long, I don't mind reapplying it. I recommend this to anyone who loves sweet gourmand fragrances and is looking for a new scent!!!!
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this brand and scent. Secret genius is a warm, cozy vanilla that can be worn everyday, day or night.

back