PINROSE Secret Genius Eau de Parfum uploaded by Miranda F.PINROSE Secret Genius Eau de Parfum uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PINROSE

Melt hearts with this romantic blend of vanilla and caramel. Sips like: White Russian Perfect for: Hatching plans and sneaking kisses. Notes: Caramel, White Chocolate, Madagascar Vanilla, Cedarwood, Sandalwood. Style: Sexy. Comforting. Elegant. Beauty Tip: For the girl-next-door formula, layer with Wild Child. For a bombshell blend, layer with Gilded Fox. see more...

Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This is not at all my usual scent. It’s sweet like vanilla and slightly powdery (but not at all in an elderly grandma way). I usually prefer spicy scents, but this is a lovely balance between sweet and musky. While you can’t smell the sandalwood outright, I knew it was in there because it didn’t let the sweet vanilla notes smell like a cupcake. I will definitely be repurchasing
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
This smells amazing. The scent is very sweet and sugary but there's a note in there that keeps it from being childish. It smells strongly of warm vanilla. This would be a perfect winter and transition into spring scent. It lasts a long time too. I definitely would try more from this brand.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is a complete new brand to me. I have never heard of this brand or product before. I like how low the price point is for a fragrance though, usually its double or triple the price of this bottle. This perfume says it has hints of vanilla, caramel, and sandalwood. It honestly sounds like every girls dream fragrance, sugar and spice and everything nice. This fragrance is exactly as described. It is such a feminine and warm scent. It is definitely a fragrance I would wear only in the winter because I think it might be too heavy for spring and summer. It reminds me a lot of baking which is always a positive scent and thought. I really enjoy this perfume but I do not believe that I would go out of my way to purchase it. I think this scent might be a little to heavy to become a signature for me.
Wendy C.
I got a mini rollerball of this perfume in my Ipsy bag this month and love it!!

I'm absolutely loving this perfume!!! I am a huge perfume collector/addict and I love gourmand scents so this one is perfect!! I love the Madagascar vanilla and caramel notes they blend perfectly with a light hint of sandalwood!! Longevity and sillage are both moderate and decently long lasting on me!!! Once my rollerball mini is out I'd buy a bottle!!👍🏽
Tali D.
Bloomington , MN
This is my new winter perfume. It's a very warm gourmand fragrance that stays close to the skin. On me, it smells really dessert-like and interesting. I originally got the fragrance roller ball sampler and bought the full size of this because I couldn't stop smelling myself at work. On me, it smells like a combo of toasted marshmallow/caramelized sugar, a little chocolate, and a hint of bourbon. If I had to compare it to a dessert, I'd pick creme brulee. Also, one spritz lasts all day long on my skin and it mixes well with most of Pinrose's other scents, so it's fun to play with.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This is a great winter scent. It smells as decadent as you'd expect from a blend of vanilla and caramel, but the sandalwood gives it a mature edge. Unlike some scents I've tried from this brand, the first spray smells as great as it does dried down. It lasts through most of the workday for me, and the throw stays rather close.
Heather C.
Washington, DC
This was a reward at Sephora so I decided to try it. I love sandalwood and vanilla but couldn't smell the sandalwood in this- kept waiting for it to develop but it just remained very sugary sweet the whole time. Too sweet for me, I was hoping for something deeper.
Savannah P.
Secret Genius is one of my favorites- a perfect boozy vanilla! This goes great with Pinrose's Gilded Fox, but can also be mixed with almost all of Pinrose's fragrances or others. Worn alone, Secret Genius is a great vanilla fragrance. It's not synthetic at all. It is a comforting, boozy, warm, vanilla fragrance that is perfect alone or layered with another fragrance. The longevity is very good- I get about 8 hours of wear from one application. The sillage is medium- it's not a skin scent, but it's not overpowering either. If you like vanilla fragrances give this one a try.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I got a sample of this perfume in my Sephora play box. I'm not a big fan of vanilla scents unless it's food so I was curious how this perfume with a hint of caramel and sandalwood is gonna be. It is definitely between stronger perfumes, it lasts all day. It wasn't super overwhelming so no headache even in a really hot day in New Mexico. But I can imagine it more in cold winter days for sure. I wish there was more of the sandalwood because that would make it more interesting for me. I felt like I spent night in a bakery making vanilla cupcakes lol. But I did really enjoy the perfume at the end of the day. It reminded me Victorias Secret and theirs Angel Gold perfume.
Lilith M.
Coventry, CT
This is one of my favorite everyday scents. On me it smells of white sugar and soft vanilla. It's a very cozy and comforting scent, sweet but warm and feminine. This scent stays close to my skin but on me it is very long lasting, which is odd because these types of scents tend to fade on me quickly. So glad I purchased a bottle of this!
Samantha S.
San Angelo, TX
How long does the scent stay? Also how strong is the scent?
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Did anyone else find this a little heavy?