BY PINROSE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Clove, Musk, AmbergrisAbout: Slip into this fresh laundry mix of powder and musk. Sips like: Hot toddy Perfect for: Days in bed when sweet nothings mean everything. Beauty Tip: For the girl-next-door formula, layer with Tambourine Dreamer. For a bombshell blend, layer with Secret Genius. *Please note that only 50 percent of humans can smell the ambergris note in this fragrance. If you can't smell the ambergris note, the fragrance will smell like soft pink powder. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jamelia L.
Rockville, MD
I’ve worn hundreds of scent but this one stands out above the rest. My husband is not the type of man to notice things, especially a new scent... but this one he did. It’s a light, airy, fresh scent that mimics a flowery powered scent. You will not be disappointed!
Jaclyn M.
Allentown, PA
I found a sampler of Pinrose's different scents about a year ago, and this one stood out to me as soon as I opened the sample towelette. I think I actually gasped, "Oh, perfect!". Pillowtalk Poet just whispers soft white clouds and fluffy blankets and downy feathers. Usually I can't wear musky and powdery fragrances, but the quality of this fragrance is such that just when I think it is going to go bad with my chemistry, it just doesn't. Staying power and projection is poor, but it's so soft that I'm kind of not surprised by that. I'd recommend spraying clothes with it for added power.
Megan T.
Toronto
I wasn’t a big perfume wearer before trying this, but it’s the only thing I can wear that lasts long but isn’t overpowering.

back