PINROSE Gilded Fox Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gina E.

BY PINROSE

Outfox your prey with this warm and sexy potion. Best worn with a barely there come-hither stare. Sips like: Spiked hot cocoa Notes: Cocoa, Buttered Rum, Vetiver. Style: Hypnotic. Sultry. Foxy. Beauty Tip: For the girl-next-door formula, layer with Wild Child. For a bombshell blend, layer with Secret Genius. see more...

Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
I received a sample towelette from Sephora and liked it so much I bought some more samples from Pinrose. I only found one other scent that I enjoyed, Secret Genius, but Gilded Fox smells like heaven to me! I saved up and bought a bottle to wear this fall and I couldn't wait. It smells so good I spray a little on my wrist before work and can still smell it by the end of the day. It's a delicious scent!! The new packaging is gorgeous and since it's a decently strong smell, you only need one spray, so it'll last for a long time. It's fastly becoming my favorite scent!
Maura B.
Really unique scent at least in the sample I got which was from Sephora as a moist toilette. I thought the fragrance was warm and spicy yet balanced by a vanilla that was almost fresh due to undertone of an astringent base. I don't like gourmand scents but this was interesting
Jensen M.
Elizabethtown, PA
I received this in a Pinrose perfume sampler set. This was the scent that stood out to me the most because it was such a deep and rich scent. It also has a very long staying power. I could still smell it at the end of the day.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This scent is so deep. Smokey vanilla is the best way to describe it. It reminds me of fall and is very warm. It wont be for everyone, you will either love it or hate it. And i love it!
Savannah P.
Gilded Fox is my favorite fragrance by Pinrose. On me it literally smells like hot cocoa with rum! It isn't too sweet, but is still delicious. This is a perfect fall/winter fragrance. If you like gourmand, boozy, and warm fragrances you will love this one. The longevity is great, as I easily get 8+ hours of wear with this. Also, the sillage is medium to heavy. It is definitely not a skin scent, but won't fill a room. People will definitely smell you as you walk past them though.
Maddi P.
Fort Collins, CO
I got a little sample of this from Sephora about a month ago and I instantly fell in love. I like it a lot for the price, and the packaging is wonderful and feels luxurious. I've never found a fragrance quite like it. I could totally see myself repurchasing it in the future.