Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle

by Pinnacle

#12 in Vodka

Directions
Enjoy responsibly.

I'm not usually for cheap vodka or something fruity, but if you need something for that random house party that tastes good..... Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle & orange soda There's just something about it that is so delicious!
Is this a good product ?
what do you recommend mixing this with?
Start your review of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle!
Product Highlights
...used it in hot chocolate, in apple cider, in regular coke, cherry coke, orange juice, added to a mimosa, and in root beer.in reviews
If you mix with root beer it taste like a root beer float, mix it with orange soda to get a orange cream taste, or coke & it taste like vanilla coke haha this is so good it's very dangerous lol ;)in reviews
love this whipped vodka its amazing to put in root beer it taste so good and you can even make a float type drink with it and its just delishin reviews
I used this to make orange creamsicle and strawberries and cream jello shots for my birthday party...they were amazing!!in reviews
Tastes fantastic over ice (which cuts down on mixed drink calories), but also good in hot chocolate and soggy desserts. in reviews
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Terry W.
Pinnacle is a nice way to start a birthday #celebration off with. It's a great drink to have a straight shot. I also love to have mine mixed with pineapple juice with whipped cream on top. I have been #drinking this shot for a very long time. I love it. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
This stuff is delicious! I've only really mixed it with cola, and it tastes like a boozy Vanilla Coke. I bet this also goes really great with root beer!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Misty B.
Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle We used this to make an orange cream drink with orange soda, condensed milk, whipped vodka and whipped cream. It turned out amazing and tasted delicious!!!!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Michelle M.
This French vodka tastes like whipped cream—I bought it to make boozy hot chocolate during the holidays. It’s potent and a little bit guts a long way in that drink.
Torina W.
Buckhannon, WV
This vodka has been one of my favorites so far by adding orange with it I get a orange cream cicle flavor I highly recommend this product
Kimber  O.
Lakeside, CA
Pinnacle Whipped is by far my favorite flavored vodka. I've tried other brands of whipped cream vodka, and the quality just isn't the same. You can easily drink this without a mixer (if you're into that kind of thing), but I love to mix it with different sodas. I personally like root beer and Dr. Pepper best. If you mix it with Orange Soda, it tastes EXACTLY like a 50/50 bar. It's also priced pretty decently for being such good quality which is a plus.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Ew. Oh god. Gross. I can smell this stuff in a drink and know it’s in it before I even taste it. If I do end up drinking it I’ll throw it up immediately. I know what’s gross but it’s honest. There is something about this that may body does not like which will always make me stay away from it from here on out. 🤢 🤮
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
This is a great flavor to mix with! Works great in cupcakes and Jell-O shots!
This is a great flavor to mix with! Works great in cupcakes and Jell-O shots!
Brandie H.
Plymouth, PA
Pinnacle Whipped Vodka - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Brandie H.
I LOVE THIS VODKA!!! There are so many drinks that you can make. One of my favorites is adult vanilla coke. Its so smooth and yummy. Its not just this flavor either, Pinnacle makes a ton of yummy flavors but the Whipped is definitely my go to!! 1
Emmi H.
Springfield, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is so sweet, but so yummy!! Taste good by itself or mixed! I personally love to take sweet/fruity flavored vodkas and soak gummies(bears, worms, frogs, cherries, butterflies, etc) for at least 24 hrs. Best snack ever!! Very potent when soaked long enough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
il y a 2 ans
Peggy K. il y a 2 ans
Pinnacle whipped vodka and diet root beer. Tastes like a root beer float!💕