2 varieties available
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- "At first, I wasn't sure how much use it would get, but it is surprisingly versatile--we have used it in hot chocolate, in apple cider, in regular coke, cherry coke, orange juice, added to a mimosa, and in root beer." in 39 reviews
- "If you mix with root beer it taste like a root beer float, mix it with orange soda to get a orange cream taste, or coke & it taste like vanilla coke haha this is so good it's very dangerous lol ;)" in 32 reviews
- "love this whipped vodka its amazing to put in root beer it taste so good and you can even make a float type drink with it and its just delish" in 27 reviews
- "I used this to make orange creamsicle and strawberries and cream jello shots for my birthday party...they were amazing!!" in 14 reviews
- "Tastes fantastic over ice (which cuts down on mixed drink calories), but also good in hot chocolate and soggy desserts. " in 8 reviews
Would love to try this out to make some drinks. I've seen I've cream drinks with this mixed in and I really want to try
Pinnacle makes some really yummy mixed drinks. You can't go wrong with the flavors they have to offer for their price.
Goes with anything, fantastic with mixed drinks or just with Pepsi or coke! Makes them taste like a vanilla Pepsi/coke
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to mix with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka?
Does it actually taste like whipped cream?
What are some ways you like to mix this? I've been wanting to try it, but not sure what to make!
What does everyone like to mix this with?
What in your opinion is best to mix with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos