BY PINNACLE

• What is a good chaser?6 Answers
  • How yummy is this? Is it like ice cream or...?6 Answers
  • What's everyone like to Mix or Chase this with? I like th...3 Answers
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
  • "At first, I wasn't sure how much use it would get, but it is surprisingly versatile--we have used it in hot chocolate, in apple cider, in regular coke, cherry coke, orange juice, added to a mimosa, and in root beer." in 39 reviews
  • "If you mix with root beer it taste like a root beer float, mix it with orange soda to get a orange cream taste, or coke & it taste like vanilla coke haha this is so good it's very dangerous lol ;)" in 32 reviews
  • "love this whipped vodka its amazing to put in root beer it taste so good and you can even make a float type drink with it and its just delish" in 27 reviews
  • "I used this to make orange creamsicle and strawberries and cream jello shots for my birthday party...they were amazing!!" in 14 reviews
  • "Tastes fantastic over ice (which cuts down on mixed drink calories), but also good in hot chocolate and soggy desserts. " in 8 reviews
Amber M.
Hillsboro
Review for: Cream more...
This was just OK for me. I really was expecting so much more based on all of the rave reviews from friends, but it was a little meh for me. I thought it would be more of a prominent sweet flavor than it was. Mixed it with root beer, for the “root beer float” drink. I would not repurchase this in the future, because there are so many others out there that are much better on flavor and price.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
This drink brings me back to my early college days when all I wanted to do were make drinks I couldn't really tatste the alcohol. This liquor is so good in a simple mixer like orange soda or root beer. Definitely worth the purchase if you don try like harsh flavored alcohol. This liquor has a nice sweet taste.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this stuff a lot but I discovered because of the flavor of it, it can really only be used in certain drinks or it won't taste as good. I have used it in orange soda and it tastes like a creamsicle. But in other things it just didn't taste good. It is good for the price.
Alex T.
Review for: Pinnacle Whipped Vodka more...
I can no longer look at this stuff without getting intense memories of throw up and the bathroom floor. Do not recommend drinking in large quantities in a short time frame. You will no longer enjoy things, and if you didnt before you will certainly hate vodka in the future.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
This is a very lovely vodka, and very smooth. The whipped cream flavor is pretty spot on, which is odd because you'd think this would be a hard flavor to nail. I find this vodka considerably smoother than others I've tried. And it mixes great with ice tea, surprisingly!
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Pinnacle Whipped Vodka more...
Ok I cannot drink stuff straight very often so I always combine it with something else. This is one that is not bad by itself but mix it with some sprite and you can drink a whole bottle quick. It taste just like liquid birthday cake and it is heaven!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is not a high quality vodka (clearly - it comes in a plastic bottle), but it actually tastes pretty decent. The whipped cream flavor goes well with many different cocktail concoctions. You should be aware though, that Pinnacle vodka will likely leave you with a major headache the next day.
g V.
Review for: Cream more...
This is a good mixer vodka cause it doesn’t taste very good on its own. Since it’s whipped cream flavor it will go with just about any type of fruit flavoring well or sodas. I used to drink it with Dr Pepper cause it compliments the vanilla type flavor in a Dr Pepper well! Probably would be good with orange vodka or orange juice/soda to get a creamsicle type taste!
Andrea N.
White city, Or
This pinnacle vodka flavored whipped cream one is delecious. Yes vodka is hard to enjoy but with just a hint of flavor helps with the harshness of the vodka taste . I have tried some of the other flavors but the whipped seems to be the only one I enjoy the most .
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Pinnacle Whipped Vodka more...
This is one of my favorite flavored vodkas to drink. It's not expensive and the bottle color is pretty, haha. It really does a whipped cream taste to it. I like to have it as a shot by itself or mixed it with soda. It's almost like making my own cream soda!
Victoria S.
What is your favorite thing to mix with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka?
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Does it actually taste like whipped cream?
Heather K.
New Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What are some ways you like to mix this? I've been wanting to try it, but not sure what to make!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What does everyone like to mix this with?
Christina R.
What in your opinion is best to mix with this?