Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
By Pinnacle
Jessica W.
Eugene, OR

Does anyone else hate this as much as I do? Or am I just the odd one out? lol!

Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise, ID
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes i am not a huge fan of it but if i have a good mixer I am not going to let it go to waste.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
Haha I hate this stuff as well! typical cheap vodka so you get a terrible hangover and it's too sweet! Not a fan.
Sabra G.
Cameron V.
Cameron V.
Tabernacle, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
I don't like it straight, but I do like mixing it!
Katie F.
Katie F.
4 years, 11 months ago
I love the stuff.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
4 years, 12 months ago
You're the odd one out. :)
Hamilton , OH
5 years, 2 months ago
I enjoy it but if you don't like sweet drinks this flavor is definitely not for you.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Conway, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Try it with Coke Zero! You can fill as much coke in it and only get a hint of vanilla flavor!
Medford, WI
5 years, 2 months ago
Personally, I don't like it at all so you're not alone! lol