2 varieties available
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- "At first, I wasn't sure how much use it would get, but it is surprisingly versatile--we have used it in hot chocolate, in apple cider, in regular coke, cherry coke, orange juice, added to a mimosa, and in root beer." in 39 reviews
- "If you mix with root beer it taste like a root beer float, mix it with orange soda to get a orange cream taste, or coke & it taste like vanilla coke haha this is so good it's very dangerous lol ;)" in 32 reviews
- "love this whipped vodka its amazing to put in root beer it taste so good and you can even make a float type drink with it and its just delish" in 27 reviews
- "I used this to make orange creamsicle and strawberries and cream jello shots for my birthday party...they were amazing!!" in 14 reviews
- "Tastes fantastic over ice (which cuts down on mixed drink calories), but also good in hot chocolate and soggy desserts. " in 8 reviews
Though I'm a rum girl at heart, pinnacle whipped cream vodka, as well as some of the other pinnacle flavors, are a nice change of pace when I'm looking to go out of the norm. One of the reasons I love the whipped cream version of pinnacle vodka is because it is so easily mixed with a variety of different beverages. It goes with basically any kind of soda, just adding a sweet tone. If you drink with orange soda or rootbeer it makes it taste like an alcoholic version of cream soda!
Although not a high-end brand, Pinnacle Whipped is one of my favorite vodkas. It doesn't have the gross, burning taste that Kamchatka has, and the whipped flavor is great with cranberry juice or an orange soda (tastes like a creamsicle!) Be careful with it though. It's so tasty, its easy to overdo it!
Review for: Other more...
We use this in our Hot cocoa, and a few other hot drinks. This and chocolate whipped. So good! This with pumpkin vodka and white chocolate mix is perfect for fall. So many combos to use Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. The flavor is great and stands out in mixed drinks. I want to try them all!
Okay so I can’t even begin to think why we would ever do this but when I used to party with my friends all the time they made me a cake for my birthday and used pinnacle whipped IN the cake batter! It was so awful! 😂 we did however have left over vodka and drank that which was not bad at all!
I’m not a big drinker whatsoever but this mixed with orange juice and ice and blended all together makes the perfect summer cool down drink. I’ve never really liked the taste of alcohol and the whipped cream flavor does a great job of hiding the smell and the taste.
For the VERY affordable price, Pinnacle liquors pack a lot of flavor! The whipped cream variety is actually my favorite, and I found a great way to use it for other reason too... Did you know if you soak vanilla beans in vodka, you can make your own vanilla extract?? I ran out of regular vodka and had this in the pantry and it makes THE BEST VANILLA EXTRACT EVER! Everyone always asks me what the secret is to the flavor of some of my desserts and this is it :)
So Pinnacle isn't my first choice of vodka, but it sure is cheap, so its common around college. I actually just tried this for the first time this weekend. My friend suggested mixing it with orange juice. Now normally I don't really like mixing liquor with just one juice but WOW! I thought this was delicious, I could barely taste the alcohol, just the whipped cream taste. I totally recommend if you are into sweet cheap drinks.
If you love Vanilla Coke, you must mix this with coke. You would think Vanilla vodka right? Wrong! Whipped cream vodka from Pinnacle is where it’s at. Pretty inexpensive for a large bottle and makes the best drinks!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to mix with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka?
Does it actually taste like whipped cream?
What are some ways you like to mix this? I've been wanting to try it, but not sure what to make!
What does everyone like to mix this with?
What in your opinion is best to mix with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos