BY PINNACLE

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...4 Answers
  • "It can be a great for mixed drinks and reasonably priced." in 1 review
Heawon Y.
Iowa City
Cheap and gets you drunk. 4/5 in that for a vodka that comes in a plastic bottle it’s not terrible to drink. Add a bit of lime juice and water and it’s very refreshing!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I personally do not prefer light alcohol. This is a very cheap vodka and it will get you drink. But do know that with this cheap vodka you will definitely have a hangover the next day. I have not repurchased this and don't plan to.
Jessica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've been using this in mixed drinks for a while now. It is a great vodka for mixed drinks and martinis. The price is right, as this is a relatively inexpensive vodka. I'd buy again and again. Great vodka for parties.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Pinnacle is one of my favorite vodkas. Whether it's the flavored vodkas or the originally I love every single one. The quality is perfect for the price and I can find it literally anywhere. Definitely a vodka I would recommend.
Latina G.
Dallas, TX
I Love the Pinnacle Vodka 80 @750ml.
It has a very smooth taste and it mixes so well with non alcoholic beverages! I'd definitely recommend this drink to anyone looking to try a great tasting liquor.
Marie S.
Pottstown, PA
I usually get this bland of vodka. The size of the bottle for the price is acceptable. I've tried other brands that cost more and haven't noticed them to be any better.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite brand of vodka. I love the strawberry kiwi flavor.

This brand is moderately priced, not expensive but not cheap either. I like that they are so many flavor options to choose from.

I prefer to mix this with red bull or it is also really good mixed with lemonade. I love making mixed drinks with this, especially in the summer.
Ashley M.
Love this vodka! It tastes wonderful in mixed drinks especially around summertime. It is a perfect beach side or lake side go-to. I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase this. It's great for the price. You can't beat it. Now I want to poor a drink ;)
Haley J.
Greer, SC
Pinnacle is my go-to vodka. It is the best tasting product on the market for the price, in my opinion. The blue bottle is a nice touch and it looks cool when cold! I mix it with juices for mixed drinks often.
Alysa B.
Vacaville, CA
Good with soda or juice. has a nice little variety of flavors that create really good mixed drinks. Not the greatest type of vodka but it's not the worst. It has a nice foreign look to the bottle and is well presented.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey people is this good I'm I would like to try it