Pinnacle Vlasic Midgets Sweet Pickles - 16 oz. uploaded by Taylor A.Pinnacle Vlasic Midgets Sweet Pickles - 16 oz. uploaded by Amber F.

BY PINNACLE #35 in Canned Vegetables

Vlasic midgets sweet pickles - 16 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber F.
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
I've been a pickle lover all my life-- from my grams homemade summer canning till now. I enjoy VLASIC pickles the most [except for a few Claussens now and then!] I enjoy the midgets for the crunchy sweet/tart taste when you just want little handy low cal snacks. I'm somewhat known for my homemade egg salad recipes and they often have little chunck slices of sweet midgets for a surprise crunch along with fresh celery pieces. I always have a back-up jar on hand.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Great for the kids, they are perfect for a snack tray at parties! Tastes delicious.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I am a total pickle connoisseur. I have tried just about every brand of pickle and I don't think I've ever found one I didn't like. I especially like Vlasic because of their extra crunch.
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
I love these little pickles. They make a great snack or addition to a party platter. I can eat them all day long.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Nicholasville , KY
LOVE these little pickles! They are the PERFECT size for snacking, just throw a few in a bowl and you're good to go!
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We love these sweet crunchy little pickles! They are a must have in our household! Perfect for snacks or chopping them up to use in various dishes!
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Great little pickles!!! They go great for for any recipe, or for snacking, or for an addition to your sandwich!
Sara g.
Sara g.
Si many people i know like pickles and i hate them i used to work in fast food and i hated the smell so much
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I personally don't like these. I think that they are ridiculously sweet. But my 14-month-old daughter loves these. They are perfect snack size for her. I still cut them up but she will snack on them all day.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Sorrento, FL
These are a must have in my house. My son and husband can't live without them. They love the taste, crunch, and size.