Pinnacle TIMS CHIPS 8OZ MAUI ONION

by Pinnacle

Tims chips 8oz maui onion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pinnacle TIMS CHIPS 8OZ MAUI ONION!
Buffalo Grove, IL
Bought these chips yesterday at world market... and they are amazing! If your into seriously crunchy amazing onion chips. You should definitely try these out. They are super flavorful and have the perfect amount of crunchiness. These are definitely one of my new favorite chips.
Organic, Gluten Free
These are so good! I first tried them while eating out at a pita pit and ever since then I have found them in the local grocery stores. They are great to snack on especially when I have mixed cravings.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These have such a unique flavor! It has a strong oniony and sweet taste. Tim's brand has all my favorite flavors of chips and I love how crunchy they are!
No Special Diet