Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka  uploaded by Michelle K.

BY PINNACLE

• What has anyone mixed with this? It sounds great!3 Answers
  • Does this really taste like pumpkin pie? Is it sweet? 1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like pumpkin pie and any suggestions on ...2 Answers
Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
  • "This vodka tastes really good if you chase it with cream soda but the flavor is strong it gets old fast, after two nights of drinking this it was sickening to think of drinking it again. " in 5 reviews
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Perfect for the holidays #drunkenpumpkin I bought this at my local liquor store and it is delicious! It's affordable and I would definitely purchase again. Pumpkin anything is my favorite! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster #fall #holidaycheer #gobuysomenow
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka this mixed with Rumchada and a sprig if vanilla shaken up to perfection...over rocks ir chilled is an amazing drink for Halloween parties.#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
This vodka is great for holiday times to make fun cocktails! I always make the same thanksgiving dessert cocktail with this, rumchata, coffee, milk, sugar and cinnamon. It’s delicious!
Brittney M.
Happy Hour Expert
I am for all things pumpkin flavor and this another thing I love in the fall time. Can't go wrong just mixing this with some club soda or getting creative making a emote flavor drink and adding some ice cream or wipe cream. But if you were to take a sip by it self, I could probably drink the whole bottle with how yummy it taste.
Paige A.
Elkins Park, PA
Omg this is the best one yet !!!! Taste just like pumpkin pie omg !!!! Delicious if you don't like pumpkin pie than I wouldn't drink it and it's really sweet the price is alwsome does not cost much at all .. and I would definitely recommend this if your throwing a party or just having a get together with your girlfriends ! 😊
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a huge vodka fan. But recently I was at a back to school party and one of the drinks served was made with this. It was pure heaven in a glass! So buttery and warm! Of course I had to know what was in it and it was this vodka! Delicious! You should definitely guve it a try!
Shelby O.
Hubert
Absolutely amazing! I highly recommended this flavor to any one! Who doesn't love pumpkin pie especially iin liquor form?! Defientlyt worth every penny, the best part is , it is very affordable!! Everyone should buy this! Highly recommended
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I have use this vodka once in the past. I was making pumpkin pie putting shots. This went really well with the pumpkin pie. However it did leave a very strong vodka taste.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Great idea pinnacle, unsure about how I feel. It's great for fall to get that pumpkin pie out of your system. I was unsure what to pair this with so I just took shots.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
The best fall season spirit at a great price! Yes it has a very distinct taste but that is EXACTLY what we were looking for in our fall themed spirits. We used Pinnacles Pumpkin Pie Vodka for various shots and cocktails and it was perfect! Just the right mix of sweetness and spices to well with various mixers .
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
What do you like to mix this with?
Megan B.
Happy Hour Expert
Aside from shots and sipping with ice, what else could you do with this vodka? Add to ice cream?
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert
What has anyone mixed with this? It sounds great!
Heather J.
Does this actually taste like pumpkin pie and any suggestions on what to mix it with
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I've always been curious about these flavored vodkas, can you actually taste what flavor they say it's supposed to be or does it still taste like straight vodka ?