BY PINNACLE

Taylor M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Honestly I'm not much of a vodka drinker cause by itself it tastes like rubbing alcohol. But if you're in the mood for a tasty, fruity, sweet drink, pinnacle is the way to go and this pineapple flavor makes Pina Coladas super easy and tasty
Savannah P.
Gilmer, TX
Delicious vodka for mixed drinks! I love the flavor - it has a great pineapple flavor! VERY affordable! I actually buy this very very often. I have a bottle in my freezer right now!
Chrissy S.
Wichita Falls
Very refreshing. Mixes well with 7- up. Not sickeningly sweet or too much bite. Very deceptive drink, you don't realize how strong it is until it hits you.

Alicia G.
Trumbauersville
The pineapple flavor almost makes you forget you are drinking vodka. It’s a very real flavor and so tasty! Drink it alone on the rocks or mixed with your favorite sparkling water and you will not be disappointed.
💜☁Carmen🌟👻 L.
Bakersfield
I’m not sure about the flavor of these. To me they seemed a little extra strong even though they aren’t. Tried it once but I don’t think I’ll repurchase. I think I would get something else before this. But it’s up to you I have friends that love it but I just can’t do it.
suzanne m.
LISBON FALLS, ME
it was great with a coconut mixer. you can either have it on ice or make a frozen beverage so yummy. I would definitely suggest it on hot summer days. it is refreshing and a drink well worth trying
Sabrina M.
Anderson
Not a huge fan of this particular vodka. The quality is less than I was hoping for, but it's a less expensive vodka. This is a good option for mixed drinks though.
Amanda M.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for you if you are on a budget. Good quality for the price. Pick up next time you are having a big party and don't want to go broke just on refreshments
lilliam R.
Chula Vista, CA
I make killer vodka coco loco with this vodka. The taste it so yummy I could drink it straight up on the rocks. But I'm a girl who loves her Fancy pants drinks.
Melanie S.
bohemia
I cut up real pineapple and let it soak overnight. Huge hit at bbq parties. Everyone loves the fresh fruit on a hot summer day/night with the boozy touch!