BY PINNACLE

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Protein-Rich Meal for Your Favorite FelinePinnacle Cat Food Peak Protein is prepared with delicious chicken and ocean fish. It provides a nutritional, wholesome meal for your beloved cat. Pinnacle Cat Food Peak Protein encourages muscle development and healthy skin, coat and immune systems. Available in 4.5-lb. and 15-lb-size bags. Pinnacle Cat Food Peak Protein: Grain free Rich in omega fatty acids High moisture content Minimum crude protein - 48.00%A Closer Look: The Pinnacle Cat Food Peak Protein contains cranberries for fiber and bioflavonoids for a healthy immune system, along with low ash and magnesium content, which promotes healthy urinary tract health. Made specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Artificial flavors and dyes see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Diane R.
elk grove, ca
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Undefined I tried to get my cats to eat this and they would not touch it and kept meowing until I gave them something I knew they liked