4.43 / 5 based on 2,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pinnacle was one of my first drinks, i love the whipped and cotton candy they are sweet with a slight after taste, i mix them with Sprite even with mineral water. Be careful, with the lack of the tatse of others you will want to drink more than one cup consecutive and it will get you. Definetly will continue to buy
This brand of vodka is pretty good and affordable. I have the flavor ruby red grapefruit and it's not my favorite but it's not horrible. My favorite is the cookie dough.
A very great tasting brand of vodka. Always perfect when mixed with Sprite (my favorite mixer) or orange pop.
Love this vodka. Has so many different flavors. All of them so real tasting. Great buy themselves or as a mixer.
My favorite Pinnacle Liquor is the Whipped cream flavor!!! I take some coke and add some Pinnacle whipped cream liquor and it taste like vanilla coke!!! Love it and I love the cake flavored Pinnacle
We bought the tropical punch, peach, pineapple, and cake vodka flavors for a birthday party for my best friend. These were just awful. We always drink cheap vodka but this stuff had a bite. It burned horribly on the way down. However, I did make Jell-O shots with the cake one and they were not bad at all. I would highly recommend it for Jell-O shots, just not for drinking.
I have whipped pinnacle vodka in my fridge right now. It is definitely my go-to liquor. I love mixing it with rootbeer for a rootbeer float flavor and with orange pop. It tastes great and doesn't have a strong vodka flavor like other brands do.
Great flavor and tastes good either straight or mixed. they also have flavors that are really good.
I love pinnacle Vodka!!!!! The taste is smooth and goes well in mixed drinks. My husband and I love to make Lemon drop martinis with this Vodka.This is the brand of vodka I buy when I'm in the mood for drinks.
Pinnacle Cherry Vodka is my absolute favorite liquor! It's just enough flavor and not to strong! Love this in a Shirley Temple! Best Ever!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos