- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This brand has taken over the market in my opinion! The packaging is beautiful, you’re drawn to it. The flavors are always on point, although a few I tried were not for me. The flavors I do love I buy when we’re drinking.
This is my go-to vodka for both shots and drinks. It is pretty smooth, and it comes in a wide variety of flavors. Some are better than others. I mostly use regular, whipped cream, and cake. I especially use Pinnacle in Jello shots and pudding shots.
Pinnacle is the best, inexpensive vodka that tastes great straight or in your fav cocktail!
I've never had any flavor of this brand vodka that I didn't like. My current favorite is the red, white and berry mixed with an ICE sparkling water in Strawberry banana
All the flavors are amazing. Pinnacle Raspberry vodka goes great with cranberry juice and some sprite!
Typically not my first choice for purchasing, but I don't hate it. I will drink it. I do like that they offer plenty of flavor options and I do find it sits well and goes down smooth.
Pinnacles great bag of for mixing in drakes. It’s really cheap and I can find it at most grocery stores. I like the way the bottle looks on the shelf. My favorite is the cherry flavored one.
I love pinnacle liquor. They make such good unique flavors. It's my go to vodka! Cotton candy is my favorite
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos