BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...2 Answers
Frances B.
ringoes, NJ
My favorite Pinnacle item is definitely the Pinnacle whipped. it tastes amazing when taken as a shot and followed by orange soda or mixed with orange soda.
Shannon S.
Freeport, PA
Best bang for your buck. It's the most reasonably priced vodka you can get at the fine wine and spirits stores. 99 percent of the time, this is what I buy.
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
Came across a recipe for a caketini and decided to try it out on vacation using pinnacle cake vodka and it was great. Look forward to trying other flavors.
Sarah B.
This is the best vodka every. I fall in love with all the flavors. My favorite is the whipped and whipped chocolate. It doesn't have the fake taste to it.
Denise G.
Pinnacle is not a bad product at all. Good price, too. Lots of interesting flavors to choose from. You can create a variety of fun drinks with this vodka.
Sophia S.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a really good vodka to make vodka red bulls with! I love vodka red bulls because I don't have to spend too much money on alcohol to feel the buzz!
Venus F.
Newmarket, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this vodka and all the variety of flavors. Loved the whipped cream flavor especially. Great to drink by itself or mixed with another adult beverage.
Rell B.
I've tried this and to my tasting its okay not as bad as I though it would turn out to be but we be mixing different things with this , variety of flavors
Tiffany C.
Rising Sun, IN
Cheap and tastes decent for the price. This brand is my go to if I'm running low on funds. It's a little rough to shoot, but it's decent to mix with sodas.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
Pinnacle whipped is delicious for Jell-O shots. Keeps it sweet and smooth. Nice packaging, great flavor, cheap price! Would buy again and would
Recommend!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.