BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
I am not the biggest fan of pinnacle. Their "Specialty" flavors are very artificial tasting to me. However, compared to most vodkas it is decent for the price.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was always my go to in college. It’s petty cheap but has awesome flavors. I love to mix the Carmel vodka with apple cider. It tastes like a Carmel Apple!
Tyaisha R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love all the different flavors of pinnacle vodka its not to strong and most of them are easy to pair with soda or juices. I love the bottle that it comes in.
Kayla N.
I love how many flavors Pinnacle has to choose from. My favorite is the vanilla so I use it to make dark stars which is vanilla vodka, creamer, and root beer!
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
It's okay. Not the best liquor Ive had. But it has a ton of flavor varietys so that's always fun! It's very common I always see at least one bottle at parties!
Lisa C.
Cardington, OH
So far I have only had the pleasure of enjoying the whipped cream vodka. But I absolutely love it! Was one of the best flavored vodkas I have tried thus far :)
Brandy P.
North Hollywood, CA
I love that this has become more popular, so I can find it practically anywhere! Pinnacle original is my go to, but I love trying new drinks with the flavored.
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
We use the marshmallow flavor with big red for parties and you can't taste the vodka at all. Makes it taste similar to a ice cream float. Handle with care lol.
Nancy W.
Dillsburg, PA
Pinnacle is a nice, smooth Vodka that mixes well with juices or just on the rocks with a little lime. It come in additional flavors to perk up a party menu!
Erin M.
Love pinnacle! for the most part, they are easy to mix. i love that the come out with new products all the time! they taste great and they're invigorating!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.