4.43 / 5 based on 2,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I am not the biggest fan of pinnacle. Their "Specialty" flavors are very artificial tasting to me. However, compared to most vodkas it is decent for the price.
This was always my go to in college. It’s petty cheap but has awesome flavors. I love to mix the Carmel vodka with apple cider. It tastes like a Carmel Apple!
I love all the different flavors of pinnacle vodka its not to strong and most of them are easy to pair with soda or juices. I love the bottle that it comes in.
I love how many flavors Pinnacle has to choose from. My favorite is the vanilla so I use it to make dark stars which is vanilla vodka, creamer, and root beer!
It's okay. Not the best liquor Ive had. But it has a ton of flavor varietys so that's always fun! It's very common I always see at least one bottle at parties!
So far I have only had the pleasure of enjoying the whipped cream vodka. But I absolutely love it! Was one of the best flavored vodkas I have tried thus far :)
I love that this has become more popular, so I can find it practically anywhere! Pinnacle original is my go to, but I love trying new drinks with the flavored.
We use the marshmallow flavor with big red for parties and you can't taste the vodka at all. Makes it taste similar to a ice cream float. Handle with care lol.
Pinnacle is a nice, smooth Vodka that mixes well with juices or just on the rocks with a little lime. It come in additional flavors to perk up a party menu!
Love pinnacle! for the most part, they are easy to mix. i love that the come out with new products all the time! they taste great and they're invigorating!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos