BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...1 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Brandy P.
North Hollywood, CA
I love that this has become more popular, so I can find it practically anywhere! Pinnacle original is my go to, but I love trying new drinks with the flavored.
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
We use the marshmallow flavor with big red for parties and you can't taste the vodka at all. Makes it taste similar to a ice cream float. Handle with care lol.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
I am not the biggest fan of pinnacle. Their "Specialty" flavors are very artificial tasting to me. However, compared to most vodkas it is decent for the price.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was always my go to in college. It’s petty cheap but has awesome flavors. I love to mix the Carmel vodka with apple cider. It tastes like a Carmel Apple!
Melissa F.
West Allis, WI
This volka has the best variety of flavors to chose from. My favorite is whipped cream flavor, I mix it with orange soda and it tastes just like a dreamsile.
Nancy W.
Dillsburg, PA
Pinnacle is a nice, smooth Vodka that mixes well with juices or just on the rocks with a little lime. It come in additional flavors to perk up a party menu!
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
Makes for great mixed drinks, tastes awful on its own, but hey its vodka. I really like the orange whipped one more, but he whipped one would do in a pinch.
Erin M.
Love pinnacle! for the most part, they are easy to mix. i love that the come out with new products all the time! they taste great and they're invigorating!
Kris H.
Spring Hill, TN
Pinnacle is smooth and delicious! I love the fact that it comes in so many flavors and I often see the whipped flavor when making birthday shots for friends!
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
So many options and so little time. My favorite right now is pineapple with cranberry juice and a splash of sprite. It's so yummy and so very easy to drink.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.