BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Amanda S.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Love this vodka, it is great taking and affordable. I have tried one of their flavors and it was good too, but I stick with the traditional vodka so I can mix my drink how I like it.
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
Vodka isn't as smooth as others and the taste quality really depends on the flavor you choose. I love the whipped cream, vanilla, and cake flavors! Great in juice.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I love the fact that Pinnacle gives you so many flavors to choose from. Depending on the mood I'm in I can choose from sooo many flavors. I have to say I haven't had a bad one yet.
Amy B.
I tried the whipped cream vodka mixed with Sunkist or diet sunkist. It tastes just like a creamscicle...so delicious. It is a bit on the sweet side just one was all I could handle.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Tons of flavors that can be overwhelming at times. Some flavors are just too sweet and others are hard to mix due to their distinct tastes. Overall good quality and decent pricing.
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
I like this Vodka, I have tried a few flavors and it works for me. I usually just make mixed drinks. I think they taste great. The website also gives great ideas on mixed drinks.
Andrea S.
Mahopac, NY
I love that there are so many different flavors so you have a lot of options of different drinks to make. Not all the flavors are great but most of the ones I've tried are good.
virginia f.
I enjoy the taste and flavors available. I am not sure I like the candy flavors though. I usually buy this brand when I buy Vodka, but I might start trying different brands too.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Clear. Rather neutral wet stone, fresh custard and mild peppery spice aromas and flavors with a silky dry-yet-fruity medium body and a smooth, creamy, dusty mineral accented finish. Solid, creamy and flavorful.I would recommend to others. .
Brandy W.
I've tasted a couple of the flavors and it is so good. Its deceives you though, you don't taste the vodka so much and you drink more and more and then it hits you haha
Brianna O.
Tustin, CA
Are the flavors really as tasty as they sound?? Or does it taste really artificial. I am super curious but I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that tastes horrible.
Jennifer S.
What can you make with birthday cake vodka?
Jessica f.
Which flavor is your favorite?? Mine is whipped cream!!
Robin W.
Savanna, IL
Is there a Pinnacle Vodka in a vanilla flavor?
Jody V.
Logan, OH
What beverages do you typically add to your Pinnacle Vodka?