BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Megan T.
Saint Louis, MO
Our bar has so many bottles of this. I love the different flavors! Haven't tried one that I didn't like! And they are always on sale for a great price! One of the best vodka I have tasted!
savannah r.
Willis, TX
I've only had the coconut flavor and the taste is alright but it's a little strong. If you mix it with Coca Cola it's great though in my opinion. never had a bad hangover from pinnacle!
gloria s.
Reubens, ID
Love this product. Has great flavors that you can make lots of different types of drinks. I like combining the whipped vodka with orange juice tastes like a orange cream cycle. So Yummy
Amanda S.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Love this vodka, it is great taking and affordable. I have tried one of their flavors and it was good too, but I stick with the traditional vodka so I can mix my drink how I like it.
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
Vodka isn't as smooth as others and the taste quality really depends on the flavor you choose. I love the whipped cream, vanilla, and cake flavors! Great in juice.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I love the fact that Pinnacle gives you so many flavors to choose from. Depending on the mood I'm in I can choose from sooo many flavors. I have to say I haven't had a bad one yet.
Amy B.
I tried the whipped cream vodka mixed with Sunkist or diet sunkist. It tastes just like a creamscicle...so delicious. It is a bit on the sweet side just one was all I could handle.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Tons of flavors that can be overwhelming at times. Some flavors are just too sweet and others are hard to mix due to their distinct tastes. Overall good quality and decent pricing.
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
I like this Vodka, I have tried a few flavors and it works for me. I usually just make mixed drinks. I think they taste great. The website also gives great ideas on mixed drinks.
Andrea S.
Mahopac, NY
I love that there are so many different flavors so you have a lot of options of different drinks to make. Not all the flavors are great but most of the ones I've tried are good.
Elizabeth L.
Bessemer, AL
I've always been told that the cheaper liquor will give you a bad hangover. I've stayed away from Pinnacle because it's a lot cheaper, but the Pinnacle brand seems to have the most flavors out of any brand out there. Any advice on this brand vs a more expensive one?
Mikayla S.
What is the best flavor ?
sandy s.
Eylria
Someone please help.....I haven't tired the whipped cream pinnacle but would love to buy it for thanksgiving....can someone help me with a mixing method....I mean what can I mix it with.....breaking my head.....
Candie Q.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it just me, or is this vodka secretly marketed towards teenage girls? Not a grow up liquor in my opinion. Anyone agree?
Jennifer S.
What can you make with birthday cake vodka?