BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Kaitlin M.
I got the whipped flavor to make an orange cream flavor and it was absolutely amazing. I didn't believe how much it could taste like whipped cream but I do now!
jennifer s.
Jones Creek, TX
This is a good liquor for make girlie drinks! #gno
Also for making the best jell-o Shots! because you can match the flavor to the Jell-O!! #partyhard #Jell-Oshots
Krystal F.
Brownsville, TN
I love this. I also love as many flavors as it offers. I would definitely recommend this brand to someone. Everything is so smooth I have tried many of flavors.
Jennifer K.
Fremont , CA
You can't go wrong with the original whipped cream flavor. I've tried a few others but whipped cream is still my fave. Makes great Jell-O shots and mixed drinks!
d_is_for d.
I love that this brand comes in so many different flavors. You can find one for just about anyone's taste. You can find one to make so many different cocktails.
Cydni T.
Winterville, NC
I like pinnacle its a great liquor and I enjoy it when I have some but the only thing about it is the strong taste along with flavors doesnt naturally mix well!
Cynthia V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Being a college student on a budget I've had my fair share of pinnacle vodka. My favorites are the whipped, Cake and watermelon flavors! Great taste and smooth.
melinda s.
Manchester, CT
If you mix the caramel with hot apple cider it makes the most perfect adult fall drink. It doesn't even feel like you're drinking until all of a sudden it does.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
Pinnacle is great because there's so many different flavors available. You can make so many different drinks for each season. It definitely met my expectations.
Tracy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The variety of pinnacle vodkas is thrilling!! I get excited when I see a big pinnacle display at liquor store. And most of the flavors I've collected are hits.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.